.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums discord server github wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > Cyborg Factory > FritzBot
FritzBot A bot for Return To Castle Wolfenstein - by Maleficus Return to Castle Wolfenstein

Closed Thread

Re: Its Here!!!!!!!
Old
  (#31)
MarD
Waypointer/Moderator

Default Re: Its Here!!!!!!! - 15-09-2004

Heyyo,

I finally upgraded to v1.41 (or whatever the last patch was..) and I tried your bot, gj man! it gave me a fight for my life!

But I had a hard time trying to addbots to both teams due to your personality setup.. can you make it so if the player does the command addbot without any parameters, it adds a random personalised bot based on balancing the teamplayers count? (eg, 9 axis, 10 allies, it'll do the next addbot for an axis personalised .bot file.)

I bet this is already planned, n' I just havn't read your .plan file.... I'll read it now just to be sure. Ok, I read the majority of it... diddn't see it. If I missed it, call me blind, but really, I'm just sleepy from class.

Later-a-much, and LONG LIVE THE D!,
(Link>>>MarD's Moddin' Site<<<Link) MarD

Rock Hound. (<Link)

Old
  (#32)
FrukwaN

Default Re: Its Here!!!!!!! - 19-09-2004

Hi, I tried to download the FritzBot, but it seems I've the same problem as "madIckeN" posted (went to http://filebase.bots-united.com/pafi...category&id=29 >>> http://filebase.bots-united.com/pafi...on=file&id=175 >>> http://filebase.bots-united.com/uplo...zBot_ALPHA.zip [and nothing happend]>>> http://filebase.bots-united.com/uplo...category&id=29) I've tried Opera, IE, cookies r empty and I have no firewall but it's still the same vicious circle ??? Anybody has some hint for me?

Old
  (#33)
Akz
Creator of GrogBot

Default Re: Its Here!!!!!!! - 20-09-2004

Well, the filebase is sort of broken at the moment.

GrogBot - A bot for Pirates, Vikings and Knights HL modification.

http://grogbot.bots-united.com

Old
  (#34)
FrukwaN

Default Re: Its Here!!!!!!! - 20-09-2004

ok, I'll try it later...

Old
  (#35)
Maleficus

Default Re: Its Here!!!!!!! - 21-09-2004

Sorry about the filebase problem - but if its not fixed soon, I'll just release the next version by attaching it to a thread.

The next release will be this coming Wed - Sept. 22!!!

I'd just wait to get that one if I were you, instead of trying to download the old version listed in this thread.

Dum Spiro Spero

Old
  (#36)
CARMACK

waiting for one more day:-)))

Old
  (#37)
elitejavi

this is only a menssage:
it'll be released the day of my birdday!

i don't think i'll be seeingya but it's like a signature soooo
seeya
(sorry for writing here, becouse i don't play this game, but i wish you luck maleficus with the next release, i wish it to have less bugs,sorry)
seeya(2)

if i wrote something wrong,its because i talk in spanish(argentina)unoficial spanish translator(want me to translate anything9_9?just ask! )

the life of a solider is really hard(the bazooka is heavy!)

Last edited by elitejavi; 21-09-2004 at 20:20..

Old
  (#38)
Maleficus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarD
can you make it so if the player does the command addbot without any parameters, it adds a random personalised bot based on balancing the teamplayers count?
Yeah, I know thats needed. I haven't had the time to add that yet, I've been busy with its AI stuff, but I plan on adding it next release. Theres a lot I need to do to make Fritz a bit more... user friendly, I know that - its just getting the time to add it when theres so much AI work to do.

In the mean time, I've added the ability for the game to run map specific bot cfg files, that will add the bots for you, and can easily be edited or changed to suit your needs.

Not the best, but it works good for now.

elitejavi: well happy birthday. btw: if you don't have RtCW you should pick it up and give it a try: you can usually find it for under $20 US dollars just about everywhere!

Dum Spiro Spero

Old
  (#39)
elitejavi

Default Re: Its Here!!!!!!! - 22-09-2004

yeah, i'll buy it after the sims 2, i'll need 36 argentininan dolars(pesos if you didn't know that) for the sims 2(don't think that here the games are cheap becouse is cheap for other reasons, don't want to talk about that) and like 6 pesos for RtCW, so when i buy sims 2 i'll save for RtCW, until that i better don't annoy in this part of the forum

if i wrote something wrong,its because i talk in spanish(argentina)unoficial spanish translator(want me to translate anything9_9?just ask! )

the life of a solider is really hard(the bazooka is heavy!)

Closed Thread