meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > YappA > Half-Life and HL1 Mods
Half-Life and HL1 Mods Discuss about your favourites HL1 Mods here Half-Life

do you have the 2 plugins below?
Old
  (#1)
chelseafc0512

Default do you have the 2 plugins below? - 16-03-2009

hi everyones i am playing cs 1.6 (bot works with nav mesh) there are 2 questions i want to ask you:
1.is there a plugin that makes bot don't lose hp when falling from too high area (without changing sv_gravity)? there are very interesting maps with long ladders such as de_assault_cz ,de_rats3_v2.. in these maps bot falls when climbing down the ladder and lose hp.(this can't be solved by editing the nav mesh)

2.do you know how to know the number of the "model" (this is the number written in the text if we use ripent or bspedit to export bsp to the text,such as:"model" "*2") when we "look" at it in the game?.with entmod,we can know the number of the model such as func_door ,func_breakable...when looking at it,but there are some models we can't do this such as
func_illusionary, func_water ,func_ladder...
it's very important because in some maps,there are too many func_illusionary , i want to delete the illusionary of the roof by bspedit ,but i don't know the number of the illusionary of the roof so i don't know which needs deleting.i don't want to delete all illusionary because if i do that we can't see the ladder.
do you know any plugins that can solve this problems?
any helps would be greatful!
thank you very much.sorry for my bad english!

hi everyones there are 3 problems i want to ask you:
Old
  (#2)
chelseafc0512

Default hi everyones there are 3 problems i want to ask you: - 16-03-2009

hi everyones i am playing cs 1.6 (bot works with nav mesh) there are 3 problems i want to ask you:
1. the bots get stuck in water when swiming to the edge that higher than the bottom about > 70 units ( although the water surface is lower a little bit than the egde and we can touch the edge easily ).this can't be solved by editing the nav mesh.do you have the bot that doesn't get stuck in water?

1.is there a plugin that makes bot don't lose hp when falling from too high area (without changing sv_gravity)? there are very interesting maps with long ladders such as de_assault_cz ,de_rats3_v2.. in these maps bot falls when climbing down the ladder and lose hp.(this can't be solved by editing the nav mesh)

2.do you know how to know the number of the "model" (this is the number written in the text if we use ripent or bspedit to export bsp to the text,such as:"model" "*2") when we "look" at it in the game?.with entmod,we can know the number of the model such as func_door ,func_breakable...when looking at it,but there are some models we can't do this such as
func_illusionary, func_water ,func_ladder...
it's very important because in some maps,there are too many func_illusionary , i want to delete the illusionary of the roof by bspedit ,but i don't know the number of the illusionary of the roof so i don't know which needs deleting.i don't want to delete all illusionary because if i do that we can't see the ladder.
do you know any plugins that can solve this problems?
any helps would be greatful!
thank you very much.sorry for my bad english!