.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums discord server github wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > Forge of Digital Worlds > Waypointing > POD-Bot mm Waypoint Format
POD-Bot mm Waypoint Format Waypoints for POD-Bot mm

Re: Discussion: Nipper Waypoint Pack
Old
  (#11)
MarD
Waypointer/Moderator

Default Re: Discussion: Nipper Waypoint Pack - 17-12-2004

Heyyo,

Ah, I understand aboot those finals man, but lack of interest in the waypoint packs? that's not a very good reason for you to stop. Me? I LOVED RCbot's support for SvenCoop, so I waypointed the whole campaign, so far, only 51 people have downloaded it. That's not a lot, and I put a helluva lot of effort into them. The newest PODbot mm beta dll has already gotten over 2305! which's crazy numbers of people! sPlOrYgOn must have a big ego knowing others praise his work, lol. But remember, I made that waypoint pack cause I liked it, just cause others don't see it the same way, that's no reason to stop dude. If others don't like those maps? so what, let them stick with their default maps, we're here to give them variety, and if they don't want that then it's their own fault.
So yeah, continue it next year, just remember, sure, we do waypoints for others, but sometimes? you just have to waypoint it outta self-happyness.

Later-a-much, and LONG LIVE THE D!,
(Link>>>MarD's Moddin' Site<<<Link) MarD

Rock Hound. (<Link)

Old
  (#12)
biohazerd87
Moderator by day Waypointer by night

Default Re: Discussion: Nipper Waypoint Pack - 17-12-2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarD
Heyyo,

Ah, I understand aboot those finals man, but lack of interest in the waypoint packs? that's not a very good reason for you to stop. Me? I LOVED RCbot's support for SvenCoop, so I waypointed the whole campaign, so far, only 51 people have downloaded it. That's not a lot, and I put a helluva lot of effort into them. The newest PODbot mm beta dll has already gotten over 2305! which's crazy numbers of people! sPlOrYgOn must have a big ego knowing others praise his work, lol. But remember, I made that waypoint pack cause I liked it, just cause others don't see it the same way, that's no reason to stop dude. If others don't like those maps? so what, let them stick with their default maps, we're here to give them variety, and if they don't want that then it's their own fault.
So yeah, continue it next year, just remember, sure, we do waypoints for others, but sometimes? you just have to waypoint it outta self-happyness.
yeah i know... i understand... the reason it says that is cause thats what my previous one said so i just copied and pasted the old one ............. but i know what you... i do feel bad that i can't release the pack... but i garentee there will be one the coming week

Old
  (#13)
Eraser

Default Re: Discussion: Nipper Waypoint Pack - 10-01-2005

Got to agree with MarD, stick with it mate.

Im in the middle of my own pack atm, but i should be finished by the end of next week. But if you want I can help you out if you need, just email me, contact on msn or just ask here, ill get on it and send the pwf to you.

Old
  (#14)
biohazerd87

Default Re: Discussion: Nipper Waypoint Pack - 10-01-2005

at the moment the pack has fallen to wayside because of many compications... 1 i have been working my ass off to get the server back up for the website and i just redid the whole site... i am working on other websites... this pack is important to me don't get me wrong.... you have to remember if anything can go wrong it does at the most opertune moment

Old
  (#15)
dr_evil_2008@hotmail.com

Default Re: Discussion: Nipper Waypoint Pack - 11-01-2005

not to sound superior to you, but nice double post earlier biohazerd :p

I like to help when it comes to things i know...

Last edited by dr_evil_2008@hotmail.com; 11-01-2005 at 03:21..

Old
  (#16)
>BKA< T Wrecks
Moderator [PBmm/Waypointing]& PODBot mm waypointer

That's nothing... you ought to see the quadruple posts in some of my threads, muhahaha! 8D

Seriously: When a certain time has passed, you can no longer edit your posts. And even if you edit them, this will not set a new time stamp, so if you want to make sure that people see there's something new to read, there's no way but to doublepost. As long as there's a certain amount of time inbetween the two posts, and the second post adds something relevant, there's no problem with double posts. But if you post "I got a problem" at 11:46 and reply to your own post with nothing more than "Help plz" at 11:53, you're in for a comment from a moddie...

Roses are #FF0000, violets are #0000FF // all my base, are belong to you.

Old
  (#17)
biohazerd87

Quote:
Originally Posted by >BKA< T Wrecks
That's nothing... you ought to see the quadruple posts in some of my threads, muhahaha! 8D

Seriously: When a certain time has passed, you can no longer edit your posts. And even if you edit them, this will not set a new time stamp, so if you want to make sure that people see there's something new to read, there's no way but to doublepost. As long as there's a certain amount of time inbetween the two posts, and the second post adds something relevant, there's no problem with double posts. But if you post "I got a problem" at 11:46 and reply to your own post with nothing more than "Help plz" at 11:53, you're in for a comment from a moddie...
yeah if you notice that the post are over a 12 hours apart... and if i edit it no one will know that i changed something unless i create a new post

Old
  (#18)
biohazerd87

Default Re: Discussion: Nipper Waypoint Pack - 14-01-2005

ok i am going to restart the waypoints pack now... updated the old links so they downloads actaully work...

Old
  (#19)
Drant

Default Re: Discussion: Nipper Waypoint Pack - 22-01-2005

Please add this very popular NIPPER map to the list:
cs_spooks

Old
  (#20)
biohazerd87

Default Re: Discussion: Nipper Waypoint Pack - 23-01-2005

thanks a lot, I will add it and it will probly be in next weeks release thankd for the input