.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums discord server github wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > YappA > Offtopic
Offtopic Just anything. You have time to waste ? Prove it !!!

Closed Thread

Re: Tazed! - Lets Finish This
Old
  (#11)
stefanhendriks
RealBot Author

Default Re: Tazed! - Lets Finish This - 24-06-2005

botmeister got me first on this. Lets move on.

Author of RealBot, "Arrakis" and "Dune 2 - The Maker" | co-Founder of Bots-United | Fundynamic | Blog | E-Mail me

Old
  (#12)
spltend85

Why does this discussion have to end? It's apparent that some people here have some things to get off their chest concerning Americans. I mean how the hell did that stupid video turn into this? I wouldn't say it's out of hand, more like hilarious that some people can turn just about anything into an argument over politics and the war.

Old
  (#13)
whitman80

The discussion has to end because Pierre most likely has acted to his French potential... strong words, some empty threats, and trying to fly an 18 yo boy in for what the french call a fight (fight in french is translated as gay man on boy sex -- if you don't believe me just look at the french's role in WW2, there was no combat there). As for the video, it was hilarious. You don't want to obey the police, you suffer the consequences. It's very simple unless you are a moron (again moron can be translated as 90% of the democratic party). But I do have good news for all you pseudo-liberal sissies! After she was tazered, they gave her rice pilaf and orange glazed chicken just like at Gitmo! Oh wait, that was further torture I suppose! Speaking of that, where'd my holy suicide bomber manual go, and why is my toilet clogged?

Old
  (#14)
Whitman82
This user broke our rules and has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick
Nope, but 'discussing' it further will make it even worse. And atleast he apoligized for his actions. Something you could have done too, instead of trying to let this flaming continue.
Just let it go please, this won't do anything good.
And how am i suppost to let it go if you keep riding me about it? Check my first post buddy, I said i wanted to forget about it and keep agruing about that hilarious video.

Old
  (#15)
spltend85

Oh man, I couldn't make something up this funny!

http://www.leapfrogerie.com/frog_photos.html

These frogs are scattered throughout the city I am currently living in. Check out the frog 13 rows down and on the far right, #81...priceless...though I doubt anyone else here will find it funny.

Good to see the 3rd brother has joined the convo.

Old
  (#16)
Whitman82

Come on now, you all had plenty to say about America in the last thread, lets hear what you have to say now. Just keep it as friendly as possible so this thread stays up. This is something i think we all need to discuss because it is obvious you all have problems with America.

Old
  (#17)
Whitman82

Check these clips out.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/co...er_video1.html

You know, i have visited about 5 other forums discussing this video, and everyone of them not only found it funny, but believe that cop did the right thing.

Old
  (#18)
Pierre-Marie Baty
Roi de France

spltend85 == whitman80 == Whitman82.

RACC home - Bots-United: beer, babies & bots (especially the latter)
"Learn to think by yourself, else others will do it for you."

Old
  (#19)
botmeister
Ex-Council Member

@spltend85 == whitman80 == Whitman82

Quote:
You know, i have visited about 5 other forums discussing this video, and everyone of them not only found it funny, but believe that cop did the right thing.
You appear to be in the wrong forum.

Spaming the forums is breaking the forum rules.

I suggest that you learn to get along or you and your multiple personalities won't be welcome here anymore.

http://www.bots-united.com/member-rules.php
6. Repetitive and/or off-topic posting (also known as spamming) is discouraged, however, some spamming may be authorized by the thread starter or moderator (but only on a per thread basis), or considered as generally acceptable to the people who are posting in the forums. For example, if you get a poor response to a posted question, you should not repeat the question because repetitive questioning is generally considered as annoying spam. Often posting a joke is considered as acceptable, but not always. Take the time to learn what is acceptable and what is not before posting your "spam".

Maker of the (mEAn) Bot.Admin Manager

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is." - Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut

Old
  (#20)
spltend85

Hey retards, I am not whitman80 nor whitman82...they are my brothers...and if you don't believe me, just wait until sometime when all three of us are signed in at once...explain that one. It is so funny to me how some of you pull out the "breaking the forum rules" bs. Is it ok for a moderator of the forum to tell an 18 yo kid he will pay for a plane ticket to france just so he can beat his ass for disagreeing with his point of view? And seriously Pierre, if you want to kick my brother's ass, buy three tickets, cause you might as well kick all of our asses. It is so funny to me how you are able to hide behind your friends "rules" yet you send private messages acting like a total douche bag trying to actually fly a kid into your country to fight?! All over a stupid ass video where a stupid bitch who doesn't respect authority gets what she deserves.

And botmeister...shut the fuck up...we are not the same person, check our IPs, we arent even in the same counties you dumbass...if you think someone is so desperate to argue with you that they will sign up with 3 other names, you are a bigger loser than Pierre...

So if you still think we (or I I guess I should say) are spamming, ban us, but I am pretty sure you all know we aren't the same person and this whole spamming crap is just a way to try and shut us all up. So go for it, be my guest...I won't lose any sleep over it...I still want my plane ticket though

Closed Thread