.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums discord server github wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > Cyborg Factory > POD-Bot mm > Common Questions
Common Questions Are you seeking help ? Get it here !

question + problem
Old
  (#1)
Pixmator

Default question + problem - 24-02-2008

i have a question how can i use podbot for cz?
i tryed to upload the podbot to czero/addons
and when i start the server its says that its cant find waypoint in cstrike
how can i change the locatation to czero?

and the problem is
when i changed the podbot 2.6 to 3.0
and started the server the plugin dosent work for some reason and
version 2.6 work and when ver 2.6 is on i see it at the meta list
and when i'm trying to use 3.0 i dont see the plugin in the meta list
can anyone help me please ?

Re: question + problem
Old
  (#2)
Whistler
Summoner

Default Re: question + problem - 24-02-2008

I don't think you can change that, but you can still create a "cstrike" directory in the same directory as "czero" manually and copy all of the PB files there and it will still work in CZero.

Old
  (#3)
KWo
Developer of PODBot mm

No - the right folder for podbot mm for czero is czero\addons\podbot. The old 2.6 version is not supported. You need to update Your metamod to 1.19 version. The easiest way to get podbot mm working with Your Czero is - just get All-In-One package, upload it somewhere on Your PC, then unzip all the crap to the main CZERO folder (yes - czero - not addons in this case) and let overwrite all Your files by the new ones. During unzipping the CZERO game has to be closed on Your server.

Old
  (#4)
Pixmator

the server is not on my pc
its on didecated servers
and i updated the 2.6 to v3
and i dont see it in meta list
and Metamod ver is 1.19

i have the meta mod on cz and amx mod
so do i have to upload this pack all in one for czero?

and didecated server system is Linux

Last edited by Pixmator; 24-02-2008 at 16:44..

Old
  (#5)
KWo
Developer of PODBot mm

Stop the game on the server, rename Your existing (...)dedicated server\czero\addons folder to (...)dedicated server\czero\addons_old, then unzip all the crap from All-In-One to dedicated server\czero folder. Then start the server. Type in the server console:
meta list
and copy and paste here the info You can see in the console after typing that command above. If metamod says bad loadf or something like that about podbot_mm_i386.so, try to replace podbot_mm_i386.so form addons\podbot folder by this one. But do it only if the original one doesn't want to load for You.

Old
  (#6)
Pixmator

i added now the all in one pack
and when i'm trying to run a server i get this

Code:
L 02/24/2008 - 22:11:48: -------- Mapchange to de_dust2_cz --------
L 02/24/2008 - 22:11:48: [AMXX] Plugin "admin.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "admins_lookup") - check your modules.ini.
L 02/24/2008 - 22:11:48: [AMXX] Plugin "admincmd.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "LookupLangKey") - check your modules.ini.
L 02/24/2008 - 22:11:48: [AMXX] Plugin "telemenu.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "LookupLangKey") - check your modules.ini.
L 02/24/2008 - 22:11:48: [AMXX] Plugin "mapsmenu.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "ArrayPushString") - check your modules.ini.
L 02/24/2008 - 22:11:48: [AMXX] Plugin "imessage.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "ArrayPushArray") - check your modules.ini.
L 02/24/2008 - 22:11:48: [AMXX] Plugin "adminvote.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "LookupLangKey") - check your modules.ini.
FATAL ERROR (shutting down): Mod_NumForName: models/feather.mdl not found
Add "-debug" to the ./hlds_run command line to generate a debug.log to help with solving this problem
how do i fix it?

Old
  (#7)
Pixmator

Default Re: question + problem - 25-02-2008

okey i made it some how to start

here is the meta list the podbot is not listed here

Code:
 [  1] AMX Mod X, v1.76d, Mar 10 2007, by AMX Mod X Dev Team, see http://www.amxmodx.org
 [  2] Fun, v1.8.0.3660, Oct 25 2007, by AMX Mod X Dev Team, see http://www.amxmodx.org
 [  3] CStrike, v1.8.0.3660, Oct 25 2007, by AMX Mod X Dev Team, see http://www.amxmodx.org
 [  4] CSX, v1.8.0.3660, Oct 25 2007, by AMX Mod X Dev Team, see http://www.amxmodx.org/
 [  5] FakeMeta, v1.8.0.3660, Oct 25 2007, by AMX Mod X Dev Team, see http://www.amxmodx.org
 [  6] Engine, v1.8.0.3660, Oct 25 2007, by AMX Mod X Dev Team, see http://www.amxmodx.org
 [  7] CSDM2, v2.1.1j, Nov 12 2007, by CSDM Team, see http://www.bailop
and i still have the problem with this
Code:
L 02/25/2008 - 07:35:59: -------- Mapchange to de_dust2 --------
L 02/25/2008 - 07:35:59: [AMXX] Plugin "admin.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "admins_lookup") - check your modules.ini.
L 02/25/2008 - 07:35:59: [AMXX] Plugin "admincmd.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "LookupLangKey") - check your modules.ini.
L 02/25/2008 - 07:35:59: [AMXX] Plugin "telemenu.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "LookupLangKey") - check your modules.ini.
L 02/25/2008 - 07:35:59: [AMXX] Plugin "mapsmenu.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "ArrayPushString") - check your modules.ini.
L 02/25/2008 - 07:35:59: [AMXX] Plugin "imessage.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "ArrayPushArray") - check your modules.ini.
L 02/25/2008 - 07:35:59: [AMXX] Plugin "adminvote.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "LookupLangKey") - check your modules.ini.
how can i fix it?

and i tryed to download the fix from the link that you gived
but the link there is dead

Old
  (#8)
KWo
Developer of PODBot mm

models/feather.mdl
None of the plugins they are in All-In-One is using that model...
Please try to install All-In-One how it is coming (default one), then eventually add Your plugins.
Anyway in Your meta list - AMX Mod X, v1.76d and Fun, v1.8.0.3660 - that means You didn't install AMX X correctly (either there is a mistake in my All-In-One and the main AMX X core binary is not from AMX X 1.8.0 or You installed it incorrectly). You have to stop the server while unzipping all the crap to CZERO folder. Please start it like it is coming with default settings first.
If You are using no-Steam CZERO - it's not supported.
The link is dead because the binary was updated to the newest version. Try this new version from here.

Old
  (#9)
Pixmator

i told you i reinstalled the server then i added ur pack all-in-one
and then i tryed to run the server and theys msgs i got

and its steam server

edit1:the binery that you give now didnt helped nothing was added

man this is giving me a headic
can ya help me with the 2.6
that work just to change its waypoint
for czero folder

edit2: right coz this files is missing from a chiken mod
recheck the all-in-one pack
and now i'm upgrading the amx to 1.8 its good
that amx mod x have installer really easy to upgrade

edit3: after upgrading the amx to 1.8
these problems
Code:

L 02/25/2008 - 07:35:59: -------- Mapchange to de_dust2 --------
L 02/25/2008 - 07:35:59: [AMXX] Plugin "admin.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "admins_lookup") - check your modules.ini.
L 02/25/2008 - 07:35:59: [AMXX] Plugin "admincmd.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "LookupLangKey") - check your modules.ini.
L 02/25/2008 - 07:35:59: [AMXX] Plugin "telemenu.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "LookupLangKey") - check your modules.ini.
L 02/25/2008 - 07:35:59: [AMXX] Plugin "mapsmenu.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "ArrayPushString") - check your modules.ini.
L 02/25/2008 - 07:35:59: [AMXX] Plugin "imessage.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "ArrayPushArray") - check your modules.ini.
L 02/25/2008 - 07:35:59: [AMXX] Plugin "adminvote.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "LookupLangKey") - check your modules.ini.
are gone
and still the podbot dosent work

Last edited by Pixmator; 25-02-2008 at 08:41..

Old
  (#10)
KWo
Developer of PODBot mm

These messages are written in the case if You are still using AMX X 1.76d main amxmodx_mm_i386.so instead that one from AMX X 1.8.0 package. SOmething happens wrong when You are installing it. Check the access rights or something. I don't know how the linux works, so I cannot help You better. But these messages say clearly - the function LookupLangKey is used since AMX X 1.8.0. Write again meta list, so You will see what I'm talking about. You probably need to figure out what is really the directory as the target for installation all the stuff.
Make sure You know what is dedicated server and what is a listenserver. If You can see only the game console, but You need another instance of the game or another PC to join the game, it's a dedicated server. If You are using "Create a game" and You are playing on this PC - it's a listenserver.