.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums discord server github wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > Cyborg Factory > POD-Bot mm > Bug Reports
Bug Reports Post any bug you experience with the latest release of this bot here

V3 Build 19d laggy
Old
  (#1)
dasilvasoares

Thumbs up V3 Build 19d laggy - 02-03-2008

i use the beta V3 Build 19d on my CsCz Server everything works fine sofar except of 1 little or 2 things the Bots keep on beeing laggy no matter what i change in the bot.cfg and i think its a little bit crazy how the do jumpshots sometimes .
The skill on 100 is hardcore the give u no chance, if the recognize u ur dead hehe i like it its a compatition good for training .
( i think the Bots cheat the play with wallhack and aimbot x) )

Re: V3 Build 19d laggy
Old
  (#2)
KWo
Developer of PODBot mm

Default Re: V3 Build 19d laggy - 02-03-2008

What do You mean the bots are laggy? Is the server lags on real players (the people have high ping and are being lagged after using V3B19d) or only just bots are movingin slow motion? Hint - don't use booster programs on Your server while using bots.
They don't cheat - they don't use wallhacks nor aimbots. They almost never can hit You behind the wall if You are moving. They are trying to fire "somewhere" near You when You are behind the wall, but never at exact position. The one exception when they may hit You is when they are trying to shoot at Your last seen position by them. So You just need to move a bit. They aim a bit better than in V3B18g, but it was just improved targeting moving enemies.

Old
  (#3)
dasilvasoares

Default Re: V3 Build 19d laggy - 02-03-2008

hmm i got pingboost3 set on the server maybe thats why the bots lag sometimes i will turn it off and give it a try (it was only the bots that just stoped 4 a bit of a second while moveing, [looks to me like people with high pings they laag]. but its not always just sometimes on de_dust2 (1.6csMap) i seen it the most but i will watch them a little bit more often now and give reply in a few days.
And the thing about "Cheating Bots" it was a JOKE
Bots dont see walls(the only see what u tell m to see) and the allways use aimbots(without they wouldnt shot) maybe u didnt understand what i was tryin 2 say its a JOKE

Old
  (#4)
ProRaiL

Default Re: V3 Build 19d laggy - 19-03-2008

it lags independently of booster software or any server or bot settings

Old
  (#5)
dasilvasoares

Default Re: V3 Build 19d laggy - 22-03-2008

jep it seems 2 be of the pingboost3 i turned it off and tested it for a week now it looks like its running fine now !!
but i found something else wierd the bots have probs with the hostages the touch em like 50 times and then walk away from them sometimes 1 hostage is attached but most of the time the bot walks alone back 2 the base. Also defusing the bomb they do defuse but only sometimes even if they got timeeeee ! the rest works fine sofar but i still think there is something strange with the bots they react diffrent on humans then on bots ?!? maybe its just my mind trippin i test some more and give reply soon
3r hv gl

Old
  (#6)
KWo
Developer of PODBot mm

Default Re: V3 Build 19d laggy - 22-03-2008

Thanks for the report. I have to take a look at it.