.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums discord server github wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > Enhancement Workshop > Metamod and metamod plugins
Metamod and metamod plugins Plugins and improvements for the metamod server-side mod

This plugin i dont want but cant find it
Old
  (#1)
tom_ass19

Default This plugin i dont want but cant find it - 26-02-2005

hey guys. thanks for all the help in the previous thread. theres this plugin, its a stats one, i dont want it running but i think if i remove it might remove this other plugin i want. ill show u in the pic. i know the one i want to keep is called "statsx" but i dont know the name of the one that i dont want. any bit of help will do, cheers. thanks again
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	the one i want to keep.JPG
Views:	513
Size:	46.2 KB
ID:	630   Click image for larger version

Name:	the one i dont want to keep.JPG
Views:	490
Size:	39.7 KB
ID:	631  

Re: This plugin i dont want but cant find it
Old
  (#2)
The Goomba Mattress

Default Re: This plugin i dont want but cant find it - 26-02-2005

In console, type amx_statscfgmenu. A menu should come up with a list of options to turn on or off. Make sure the one reading "Show killer hp & ap" is set to off. It should be #1 on the list. Hit 1, then 8 to save the configuration, and finally 0 to exit the menu.

Hope this helps.

Old
  (#3)
tom_ass19

Default Re: This plugin i dont want but cant find it - 27-02-2005

ya its comes up alright, but when i go to press 9 on the keyboard it dosent work, this is wat i have. i can exit it either or save anything, also i can only turn on/off 1-5 an not 6 or 7. they were all turned off when i typed in the command, any suggestions
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	menu.JPG
Views:	454
Size:	24.0 KB
ID:	632  

Old
  (#4)
tom_ass19

ya nevermind my last post, for some reason all the controls changed around and mixed all up. so anyways ya i still cant find the "Show killer hp & ap" plugin, its not in any of the lists, there 5 of em there but still i cant find it. and its wierd coz there all turned off even though in the game u can hear all the sounds. do u know the name of it inside in the plugin file folder, i could jus delete from there couldnt i.

Old
  (#5)
The Goomba Mattress

No, all of the funtions you see listed when you type amx_statscfgmenu are built into the one StatsX plugin. If you get rid of StatsX, you get rid of everything.

I can't imagine why it isn't showing up in the list. Hold on, I'll think of something. 9_9

Old
  (#6)
KWo
Developer of PODBot mm

Default Re: This plugin i dont want but cant find it - 28-02-2005

There is also some other plugin with something like "headshots", "multikill" etc. and also this plugin is controlled by amx_statscfgmenu. The name of this plugin is miscstats.

Old
  (#7)
tom_ass19

lemme know any TGM when u think of something, cheers mate. thanks KWo aswell, i deleted that miscstats file but those stats didnt go away.

Old
  (#8)
tom_ass19

is their anyway of editing the statsx plugin, coz thats the plugin that has the stats which i want and the stats which i dont want...THE WORLD ISNT PERFECT....haha. also i tried to delete the cstats file in the modules folder but for some reason when i went into the game and returned back into the modules folder the cstats had returned, so my pc does have a ghost,haha. But like how come on online servers when im playin 1.6 it i can see the stats that i want and the stats that i dont want arent there, confusing, wonder why they get rid of them, well any more ideas, cheers again

Old
  (#9)
Brainz

Default Re: This plugin i dont want but cant find it - 01-03-2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom_ass19
is their anyway of editing the statsx plugin, coz thats the plugin that has the stats which i want and the stats which i dont want...THE WORLD ISNT PERFECT....haha. also i tried to delete the cstats file in the modules folder but for some reason when i went into the game and returned back into the modules folder the cstats had returned, so my pc does have a ghost,haha. But like how come on online servers when im playin 1.6 it i can see the stats that i want and the stats that i dont want arent there, confusing, wonder why they get rid of them, well any more ideas, cheers again
Try finding the orignal download for the StatsX plugin. They usually include the source (or at least they did for AdminMod - can't see AMXmod being that different). You'll need to know at least a little Small, which is similar to C. Then compile again, and replace the original plugin file.

If you got StatsX with the AMXmod download, check through your folders for a version you can read in notepad.

As for the "Ghost", if a plugin adds to a file, and the file doesn't exist, it'll usually make a new file.

Old
  (#10)
The Goomba Mattress

Default Re: This plugin i dont want but cant find it - 01-03-2005

Tom, could you give us a list of what does come up on the stats menu? Maybe post a few screenshots.

I know the amx_statscfgmenu on my server looks a bit different than yours, so maybe the one on the list you're looking for is just labeled differently. I've never had a problem with the stats menu before, so I can't quite think of what could be causing it. Do you have full admin rights? Editing the source (the .sma file) shouldn't be necessary in this case.

If all else fails, you can visit the AMX Mod forum and inquire there:

http://djeyl.net/forum/index.php?c=7

Just get us those screenshots. I'm sure we can come up with something...