.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums discord server github wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > Cyborg Factory > FritzBot > Waypoint Forum
Waypoint Forum A place to request waypoints for a specific map, or to check on the progress of waypoints for your favorite maps.

Warbell
Old
  (#1)
Slicker

Default Warbell - 23-12-2007

I was reading the topic where plans were made for this waypoint? Has there been any improvement on this? Because in the 1st test .zip they all walk on a certain place and then say they have no goals.

Re: Warbell
Old
  (#2)
TomTom
ET Waypointing team member

Default Re: Warbell - 23-12-2007

Not sure I understand why you did not just post your question in the original thread.

The zip file I believe you refer to is my proof of concept created to help Michelangelo figure out the advanced waypointing issues. It does not provide any actions except those specific to the match objectives and in a set order.
Quote:
Map will run from the beginning but bots will complain as there are almost no non-objective actions for them
It was not intended for playing but can be used as a learning exercise for some waypointing issues (e.g the use of fake actions buried in floors or walls to get bots to perform a critical roam to).

Now if you read the original thread or looked in the wiki you would know that 420Blunt now has the waypointers token for this map since Mich has not been active in the forums for a number of months.

Typically 420Blunt releases his completed work in the offical waypoint packs releases. The next one won't be out for some time yet. In the meanwhile you can always pm him if you want to help (waypointing, testing...)