.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums discord server github wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > Enhancement Workshop > Metamod and metamod plugins
Metamod and metamod plugins Plugins and improvements for the metamod server-side mod

I´ve a BIG PROBLEM WITH THE POD FOR CS 1.6
Old
  (#1)
E-manuel17

Default I´ve a BIG PROBLEM WITH THE POD FOR CS 1.6 - 23-02-2004

Yeah.......i have a problem..........when ever i start a game ( listenserver ) in cs 1.6......it all works well until it comes down to the third round......the bots stop bying thoese weapeons.......they only rund with the pistol....now i alredey know that it has nothing to do with my amxs plugin or any of that kind.............but i was looking at the botwepeons.cfg file and it din´t look like they where supposed to bye any wepeond other than the deagle.............can any ONE PLZ HELP MEE OUT..................

P.S i´m sorry that i already wrote another tread regarding this same problem, but i only did this because i wanted to explain things better to people.

OHHHH and by the way...i hope ythat guy who realeased the pod for steam cs 1.6 reads this......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: I´ve a BIG PROBLEM WITH THE POD FOR CS 1.6
Old
  (#2)
E-manuel17

Default Re: I´ve a BIG PROBLEM WITH THE POD FOR CS 1.6 - 23-02-2004

ohh bummer............i know what to do know..........sorry about all this........

Old
  (#3)
Pierre-Marie Baty
Roi de France

Default Re: I´ve a BIG PROBLEM WITH THE POD FOR CS 1.6 - 25-02-2004

I had rushed this release, my apologies. Get the podbot.zip file again to have the new version, where a lot of things have been fixed again.

RACC home - Bots-United: beer, babies & bots (especially the latter)
"Learn to think by yourself, else others will do it for you."

Old
  (#4)
E-manuel17

as much as i love "your" bot.......they still don´t buy wepeons after the first round.............i´m playing podbot for cs 1.6 and i have metamod and amx with some few plugins.......i thougt that the buying problem had something to do with one of my plugins ( infinite money, only for having fun) then i tried to install metamod in cs 1.5 wich by the way already had podbot 2.5 installed.......the bot buy weapeons after they get killed in the first round.....could you help mee with that or all off us who has this problem.......by the way CCCOOOOOLLLLLL BOT and keep up the good work.........

Old
  (#5)
E-manuel17

i´ve found my problem.........i forgot to add the line
win32 podbot/podbot_mm.dll

and insted i had

win32 podbot/podbot.dll

yeah thats right and i don´t have any clue on how my metamod could load the bot......? AND YES THIS VERSION WORKS GREAT WITH CS 1.6 THANKS.........AND everybody.....i´m sorry about me "freking" out...........sorry admins of bot united..............

Old
  (#6)
stefanhendriks
RealBot Author

could you please try to use normal sentences in your posts? i get tired of reading tons of dots after each sentence. Looks like you hasitate all the time

glad you got it solved.

Author of RealBot, "Arrakis" and "Dune 2 - The Maker" | co-Founder of Bots-United | Fundynamic | Blog | E-Mail me