.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums discord server github wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > Cyborg Factory > FritzBot
FritzBot A bot for Return To Castle Wolfenstein - by Maleficus Return to Castle Wolfenstein

A few problems
Old
  (#1)
Slicker

Default A few problems - 15-11-2007

Hey I'm new here but I've got a few problems when I'm playing the mod/bots.

Everytime I load venice on fritzbot it crashes my ET, this also happenes with a few other maps.

Also wolken6_b1.. The bots will be fine in "Warmup" but when the game starts I will get the "No goal" spam from them.

Can anyone help?

Re: A few problems
Old
  (#2)
TomTom
ET Waypointing team member

Default Re: A few problems - 15-11-2007

Probably 2 different issues. Venice will crash ET if you don't have the correct keyword-fix version of Fritzbot. See this thread. mlb_daybreak also needs it and baserace is better with it. Some maps can crash ET if included first in a campaign so check whether you can run them in single-objective mode. Otherwise please list the problem maps in your next post.

Did you rename Fritz_wolken6_b1_wip0.01.zip to Fritz_wolken6_b1_wip0.01.pk3? And place it in your \fritzbot directory? My tests are fine for both sv_pure 1 and 0 settings. You can also test the zip contents with winzip or winrar to be sure it downloaded OK. Now if you unzipped the file instead of renaming it then make sure that you set sv_pure to 0 before starting fritzbot, otherwise the waypoints won't be loaded. (BTW I did find just a few no goal messages near the end of the match when the second objective is stolen, so I will have to add a few more roams etc. for the allies (denny, disc...). I was planning on adding a special group to be activated when the second objective is stolen to draw the axis to guard the deliver point at the gun. I guess I will have to add some allied actions as well.)

Last edited by TomTom; 15-11-2007 at 09:13.. Reason: more testing

Re: A few problems
Old
  (#3)
Slicker

Default Re: A few problems - 15-11-2007

Ah ok, thanks

I will test them later then