.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums discord server github wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > Cyborg Factory > FritzBot
FritzBot A bot for Return To Castle Wolfenstein - by Maleficus Return to Castle Wolfenstein

Server Setup Without Download
Old
  (#1)
BoringMan

Default Server Setup Without Download - 28-09-2007

Is there any way to set up the server so nobody has to download any mod files and still get the luxury of having hitsounds and no missing textures...+ weird colors on soldier animations?

I extracted all the pk3's into folders and nobody had to download anymore and it worked. But.....no hitsounds and the color of soldiers was odd along w/ missing textures on helmets..med packs...etc..

I want to set it up w/ no download and get those things or the smallest little pk3 I can get in order to get things working. I've lost my redirect for a while so the smaller the files the better.

I've tried a few different ways but the smallest I've got so far was around 1mg and surely it can be smaller. I just don't know the files too well to know whats needed, whats most recent..etc. There are so many different files floating around it's probably just easier to ask here.

Any plants on just making one new extract/install?

Re: Server Setup Without Download
Old
  (#2)
BoringMan

Default Re: Server Setup Without Download - 28-09-2007

Also, what's the difference between the files in the mp_bin and the ones in the main fritzbot directory...they seem to have the same name/size...so why are there two of them and one in a pk3? Is one for client download to get the options perhaps? If that's the case...will the new dll make any difference....as in updating the bin too?

I'm probably causing you guys more hassle than it's worth.