.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums discord server github wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > Enhancement Workshop > Metamod and metamod plugins
Metamod and metamod plugins Plugins and improvements for the metamod server-side mod

statsme has no multikill, ultrakill, godlike waves loading
Old
  (#1)
op1e

Default statsme has no multikill, ultrakill, godlike waves loading - 27-11-2004

Posted this before but still no reply so I'll try again (dont make me beg). The headshot, humiliation, prepare to fight waves load, but first blood, multikill, ultrakill, unstoppable, godlike and the rest dont happen. I put a whole server on knife mode and shot them all as fast as I could and nothing. My statsme came with the all in one installer thats posted and I downloaded the soundpack, so its all there. The lines that need to be commented out are commented out. All the scriptpacks are there and accounted for. Is anybody else that downloaded that all in one installer having this problem? My server is near perfection, please help.

Re: statsme has no multikill, ultrakill, godlike waves loading
Old
  (#2)
>BKA< T Wrecks
Moderator [PBmm/Waypointing]& PODBot mm waypointer

Default Re: statsme has no multikill, ultrakill, godlike waves loading - 27-11-2004

Do you mean $eu_Crey$$on's all-in-one installer or Huntakillaz' pre-setup pack?

Roses are #FF0000, violets are #0000FF // all my base, are belong to you.

Old
  (#3)
op1e

Default Re: statsme has no multikill, ultrakill, godlike waves loading - 27-11-2004

It was $eu_Crey$$on's

Old
  (#4)
KWo
Developer of PODBot mm

Default Re: statsme has no multikill, ultrakill, godlike waves loading - 28-11-2004

Try this. Maybe it can help You a bit...

http://forums.unitedadmins.com/index...howtopic=41688

http://forums.unitedadmins.com/index...howtopic=40486

Last edited by KWo; 28-11-2004 at 10:29..

Old
  (#5)
op1e

Default Re: statsme has no multikill, ultrakill, godlike waves loading - 28-11-2004

Well, I fixed the problem the best way I could think of. I chucked adminmod, chucked statsme, and went AMX. I could never load my scripts through adminmod for some reason anyway. Everything works and its so easy to add plugins. I'm using the incorporated stats along with UT Killingspree, multikill, and headshot announcer plugins (the headshot script is 2kewl, it says on victim side "oh thats gotta sting a little" with Barneys voice). I also have GORE, Tracer fire, and Glow Damage running, so its like a anyeurism inspiring visual pyschofest on your eyes. Yes my server is now finally set up, and if anyone wants to play, look for Op1e's Podbot Palace (pm me for ip). I'm running many custom maps too. Since everyone has been so helpful I would be happy to help anyone else with amx install and plugins set up, just pm me. Now I'm gonna go kill some bots!

Last edited by op1e; 28-11-2004 at 21:58..

Old
  (#6)
KWo
Developer of PODBot mm

Default Re: statsme has no multikill, ultrakill, godlike waves loading - 29-11-2004

So - maybe write some info what exactly did You do to get these sounds to work (for other people reading this thread and having the same problem in the future).

Old
  (#7)
von Ryan
Yeah, right.

Default Re: statsme has no multikill, ultrakill, godlike waves loading - 29-11-2004

Wow...
Glad to know people are actually USING my installer... Thought only, like, 10 people would download it, but so far there has been 361 downloads, 5th more downloaded of the PBmm section...

I promised to myself I wouldn't get emotional...

Thank You all for the support.

von Ryan, pwning Combine Dropships since 2005

Old
  (#8)
op1e

Default Re: statsme has no multikill, ultrakill, godlike waves loading - 30-11-2004

well, as for making the sounds work through statsme I cant help, like I said I gave up and went amx with the supplied stats module. I had problems with statsme not working after a map change, and playing the sounds I mentioned. If you go amx like I did, just download their stats related UT sounds plugin, put the amx script in amx plugins, then go into your amx config and add the line from the readme text into your plugins ini.Its that easy. I hope crey$$on adds amx to his installer, that would be great. I would definately DL it again for FA and TS cause those are next on my list to set up servers for.

Last edited by op1e; 30-11-2004 at 01:49..