.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums discord server github wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > Cyborg Factory > FritzBot > Waypoint Forum
Waypoint Forum A place to request waypoints for a specific map, or to check on the progress of waypoints for your favorite maps.

mp_callfire_nochopper finished!
Old
  (#1)
Denny
FritzRTCW Team Member

Default mp_callfire_nochopper finished! - 28-12-2005

Well here it is guys. Sorry it took so long but there was one ladder that was just being really stubborn getting the bots to use it correctly. I think i got it working now, from what i saw it was.

This map is MASSIVE! So full bot counts are almost a must or you'll be going long periods without running into anyone. The bots play the map well, they'll defend the stations to the death so expect long matches. It took over 600 nodes to path this and over 60 actions.

There is something you must know about this map. In this map there is a spiral staircase near comm. station 1 I believe (the one that's in the little area with bushes all over the place). Now whenever a bot or human go down or up this spiral staircase a console message appears saying "WARNING: Entity Used Itself" I have no idea what that means but it has NO EFFECT on the map/bots whatsoever so please, ignore it. I can't remove it or do anything about it but like i said it doesn't have any effect on the map anyway so don't let it bother you.

Remember this is made only for the no chopper version of Callfire, it may work for the Chopper version (you'd need to rename the files properly) but if it don't, then it don't.

Enjoy the waypoint.
Attached Files
File Type: zip fritzcallfire.zip (11.7 KB, 338 views)

FritzbotRTCW Official Waypointer & Beta Tester
Updated: 1/12/06

Click Here to view my current waypointing progress.