.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums discord server github wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > Cyborg Factory > RealBot > The RealBot 'Source'
The RealBot 'Source' Discuss things about the source code. You can here point out bugs, share ideas and code. Assign to become an 'official team member' and so on!

Team Members
Old
  (#1)
stefanhendriks
RealBot Author

Default Team Members - 30-05-2004

The following members are official Team Members of the RealBot source code. Any of these members can make changes to the source and apply them to the official code. If you are not a team member you can still grab the source code and make changes to it, however you cannot commit these changes on our CVS server.

Team Members

Stefan Hendriks
Onno Kreuzinger
Greg Slocum
Evy

Did you sign up?
In that case you're watched by any of us. Becomming a team-member can go in only one way: dedication & support. Show your fixes, your bugs, your thoughts and help others. Visit this forum frequently and let us know that you are here. Be usefull, helpfull. Get noticed! When one of us notices you as a helpfull, dedicated, serious member, you're chances of getting into the team are higher.

Do you want to sign up?
Just reply to this thread. Your username (of the forum), your own name (if you want) and why we should consider your membership! Be creative!

Author of RealBot, "Arrakis" and "Dune 2 - The Maker" | co-Founder of Bots-United | Fundynamic | Blog | E-Mail me

Last edited by stefanhendriks; 02-07-2004 at 19:51..

Re: Team Members
Old
  (#2)
Magnus

Default Re: Team Members - 31-05-2004

My Forum Name: Magnus
My Real Name: Jamal Abid
My Reasons: Want to do my first major ++ project, know assembly C++, XHTML, CSS, JavaScript and Visual Basic (embarassed to mention that ) I am known to be innovative.

Old
  (#3)
evy

Default Re: Team Members - 06-06-2004

I just modified ChatEngine.cpp and IniParser.cpp (as well as Makefile) so that WIP10 can be compiled on Linux (and it does run indeed).

This would be my major 'contribution' to Realbot: make it run on Linux. No real time for bug digging :-(

What would be the best way to commit those file as well as to post a Linux WIP10 ?

Regards

-eric

Old
  (#4)
stefanhendriks
RealBot Author

Default Re: Team Members - 06-06-2004

@Evy (eric), you can post these changes you did in a new thread (just create one in this forum). I will apply them for sure if they work under linux!

I also have made some changes; when all done, iw ill commit (perhaps its handy to have a 'committed thread'?) and you can all grab the update via CVS.

Author of RealBot, "Arrakis" and "Dune 2 - The Maker" | co-Founder of Bots-United | Fundynamic | Blog | E-Mail me