.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums discord server github wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > Cyborg Factory > FritzBot
FritzBot A bot for Return To Castle Wolfenstein - by Maleficus Return to Castle Wolfenstein

Friztzbot Bugs
Old
  (#1)
BR1GAND

Default Friztzbot Bugs - 29-03-2006

Had this happen to my son this weekend while we were playing over our lan. After a few maps my son noticed the bots on the opposing side ignoring him. He could walk right past them and plant dyno or stop and shoot them without response. However they were not ignoring me my other son or the rest of our team bots.

I havnt played since then to try and duplicate this, but we noticed it on the Stalingrad map and think it started on Oasis (the map prior in the rotation). Logging off and resetting XP fixed this problem. Switching teams or going spec did not.

Re: Friztzbot Bugs
Old
  (#2)
Aspirin

Default Re: Friztzbot Bugs - 30-03-2006

Yes, I have seen the same problem after playing Fritz for about 4 hours now. Sometimes your own team appear to lose interest also and are completely ignored by the oppostion.
I know it's only minor but the bots can't defuse on the guns in Oasis (when placed above the gun), but it's histerical watching them perform a dance trying! They can't jump on the ammo box to gain height.
All in all this really is a superb mod of which all involved should be rightly proud.

Asp.

Old
  (#3)
Maleficus

There is a few known "freezing" bugs in the AI. They are very minor, and fairly rare, but we know about them, and I'm on the hunt to find their cause and fix them.

Dum Spiro Spero

Old
  (#4)
Boosted

yea happend to me once, BOTH teams froze, my framerate dropped to 10 (lol) and nobody was moving no more. had to kill every bot of both teams to get them working again.

Old
  (#5)
hsAG3NT

Default Re: Friztzbot Bugs - 05-04-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted
yea happend to me once, BOTH teams froze, my framerate dropped to 10 (lol) and nobody was moving no more. had to kill every bot of both teams to get them working again.
I have a simmilar problem with rtcw fritz, which mostley happens on mp_tram. The game will be going fine at about 90 fps, then it will drop to about 10 . The bots continue to shoot me, but if I kill a specific bot(no idea which one, so I have to kill all of them), the problem immediatley goes away.