.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums discord server github wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > Cyborg Factory > POD-Bot mm > Releases, Installers, Docs & Coding
Releases, Installers, Docs & Coding Where the official development happens

Re: Podbot Beta 3.0 Updates? ^^
Old
  (#41)
DaSilva

Question Re: Podbot Beta 3.0 Updates? ^^ - 22-08-2006

What is the changelog to 14f?

Old
  (#42)
KWo
Developer of PODBot mm

Default Re: Podbot Beta 3.0 Updates? ^^ - 22-08-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWo
V3 beta 14f is now available in the filebase.

+Fixed problem with spinning bots (the new path is calculated right after reaching the dest waypoint if the bot has been spawned more than 10 seconds ago).
+Planting/defusing should be finally fixed.
Did I forget to add that magic word "changelog"?

Old
  (#43)
DaSilva

Default Re: Podbot Beta 3.0 Updates? ^^ - 22-08-2006

I must be blinded by a flashbang!
Sorry

EDIT: Look at the time of your post and my post. It is in the same minute so I couldn't see it!

Old
  (#44)
KWo
Developer of PODBot mm

Default Re: Podbot Beta 3.0 Updates? ^^ - 25-08-2006

The new beta (V3 beta 14g) is now available in the filebase.
Can You try if that problem with planting bombs has been definitively fixed? For me it looks OK, but maybe I need to test it more time.
Note - if there are some enemies near the bot having the bomb - the bot starts always the task attack - so it may also die before planting. It doesn't try to run away from the enemy only to plant the bomb. That's also one reason more the bomb is not planted so often, but now - when the bot start's to plant it, it should finish with success (at least I hope so).

Old
  (#45)
Blakhart

Default Re: Podbot Beta 3.0 Updates? ^^ - 26-08-2006

If I just replace the dll will I get the benefit of this current beta?

Old
  (#46)
DaSilva

Default Re: Podbot Beta 3.0 Updates? ^^ - 26-08-2006

Yes!

Old
  (#47)
Blakhart

Default Re: Podbot Beta 3.0 Updates? ^^ - 29-08-2006

Finaly actualy played in my server, and the bots ran fine. They are pretty darn good. Not too hard and not too easy, just like a server should play.

Old
  (#48)
KWo
Developer of PODBot mm

Default Re: Podbot Beta 3.0 Updates? ^^ - 04-09-2006

Just uploaded the latest binaries (V3 Build 15) to the filebase in the "Beta" category.

Changelog:
+ Changed - task system - the tasks aren't still placed on the task's stack over and over again - instead this only one task of each kind may be placed on the tasks' stack (and prorities are tested by a separate function)
+ Messed up about aiming system. If You find them now too hard for You, don't complain - just lower down the skill about 10 points (for example if these with skill 100 are too hard for You, try to play against skill 90).

Let me know if it works on Your windows/linux servers at least 48hrs without any crash. If so - I'll update the Fullpack of V3 and All-In-One.

Last edited by KWo; 08-10-2006 at 22:15..

Old
  (#49)
galloop

Post Re: Podbot Beta 3.0 Updates? ^^ - 07-09-2006

I have been running them since 8-14. I am having a problem with them not buying weapons on awp_rooftops. I was thinking it was because they thought it was an awp map so an awp would be provided. I am not really sure but I changed the name of the map and redid the waypoints to aim_rooftops and they behaved the same way. they do spawn in buy zones. Have any clues? 216.86.145.197:27015 I am running another bot on awp_rooftops and 2 other maps to fix the bug for now. The other maps are fine with them but added them because of similar cvars... bulk map settings. TYTY for all of your hard work. Podbot_mm is the ultimate bot. I love waypointing them and playing against them.

2: how do I set crossing waypoints? TY for any help you can provide.

3: Do lift waypoints connect to 0?? If I waypointed the forst floor of a map and use a lift to get to level 2 does the top lift waypoint connect to 0??
If it is 3 or 4 floors, do I use multiple lift waypoints?

I LOVE PODBOTMM

Need help testing them I am here to report.

I have had no crashes for like a week and that is with another bot installed, amxmodx: adminallinone, bulk map settings, lastmanbets, rollthedice, and phpua.

Last edited by galloop; 07-09-2006 at 12:57.. Reason: mistakes

Old
  (#50)
KWo
Developer of PODBot mm

Default Re: Podbot Beta 3.0 Updates? ^^ - 08-09-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by galloop View Post
I have been running them since 8-14. I am having a problem with them not buying weapons on awp_rooftops. I was thinking it was because they thought it was an awp map so an awp would be provided. I am not really sure but I changed the name of the map and redid the waypoints to aim_rooftops and they behaved the same way. they do spawn in buy zones. Have any clues? 216.86.145.197:27015 I am running another bot on awp_rooftops and 2 other maps to fix the bug for now. The other maps are fine with them but added them because of similar cvars... bulk map settings. TYTY for all of your hard work. Podbot_mm is the ultimate bot. I love waypointing them and playing against them.

2: how do I set crossing waypoints? TY for any help you can provide.

3: Do lift waypoints connect to 0?? If I waypointed the forst floor of a map and use a lift to get to level 2 does the top lift waypoint connect to 0??
If it is 3 or 4 floors, do I use multiple lift waypoints?

I LOVE PODBOTMM

Need help testing them I am here to report.

I have had no crashes for like a week and that is with another bot installed, amxmodx: adminallinone, bulk map settings, lastmanbets, rollthedice, and phpua.
Questions, please, put into "Common Questions" subforum of podbot mm. aim_xxx and awp_xxx - they are excluded from buying. On these maps You should find weapons on the grounds. If it's not so - the map is bad designed or named...