.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums discord server github wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > Cyborg Factory > POD-Bot mm > Common Questions
Common Questions Are you seeking help ? Get it here !

Need Immediate Help ( Appriciated ) regarding adding Bot with = menu of podbot
Old
  (#1)
beloshi

Default Need Immediate Help ( Appriciated ) regarding adding Bot with = menu of podbot - 05-10-2005

Hey Guyz !!
I need ur help regarding adding Bots in POD BOT .My CS runs fine when i dont add any bots in it and play wid the Other players on my network creating my own server but when ever i want to add Bots in it using = ( bot function key ) it get stuck and crashes down and closes it self ....

Do u guyz have any idea abt it ??????

;win32 addons/podbot/podbot_mm.dll

IF i put this argument in \Valve\cstrike\addons\metamod\plugins.ini

it works fine but the bots didn't work ? I want to play with the bots but when ever i add bot from = menu it closes it self and gives me a debugging msg

I m operating WINDOWS XP
with Sp2

If u guyz have any solution for it ? ???

I would appreciate it

Thanks in Advance

BELOSHI

Old
  (#2)
beloshi

Default 05-10-2005

I forgot to add more details for ur convinience here they are

I m using CS 1.6
all-in-one_v2.4.exe <------- Installed this Packages which includes

v2.6 metamod Release 3

POD-bot 2.6 metamod.

Re: Need Immediate Help ( Appriciated ) regarding adding Bot with = menu of podbot
Old
  (#3)
KWo
Developer of PODBot mm

Default Re: Need Immediate Help ( Appriciated ) regarding adding Bot with = menu of podbot - 06-10-2005

Who and why did close this topic???
Update Your all in one installer (to 2.5) and podbot mm - R2B46d is current one.
http://filebase.bots-united.com/inde...on=file&id=222

Re: Need Immediate Help ( Appriciated ) regarding adding Bot with = menu of podbot
Old
  (#4)
beloshi

Default Re: Need Immediate Help ( Appriciated ) regarding adding Bot with = menu of podbot - 09-10-2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWo
Who and why did close this topic???
Update Your all in one installer (to 2.5) and podbot mm - R2B46d is current one.
http://filebase.bots-united.com/inde...on=file&id=222
Also installed R2B46d to make it clear to u i m also giving my CS Version details as well.I have read many threads here and also read abt the unsupported version i can use other bots on my system aswell like AKIM BOTS i tried it they work fine but whenever i INstall PODBOT its fine wid da Plugins i Use with It but when i start adding the Bots it kicks me out to desktop and CS Closes. I have tried it on both the versions
Protocol version 47

Exe version 1.1.2.2 (cstrike)

Exe build: 09:01:33 Nov 25 2003 (258

The Above Version I got from My friend

Protocol version 47

Exe version 1.1.2.3 (cstrike)

Exe built: 13:13:21 jan 13 2004 (2637)

And this One i own???

I've checked the PODBOT on bOth the versions

i also used the Command Meta list in my console it doesnt Gives any error the statuses are shown below;

Currently loaded plugins:
description stat pend file vers src load unlod
[ 1] POD-Bot mm RUN - podbot_mm.dll vR2b46d ini Chlvl ANY
[ 2] AMX Mod X RUN - amxmodx_mm.dll v1.01 ini ANY ANY
[ 3] STATSME RUN - statsme_mm.dll v2.8.3 ini Chlvl Chlvl
[ 4] BotAim RUN - botaim_mm.dll v2.1 ini ANY ANY
4 plugins, 4 running.

Sorry for Bothering so much i have searched the whole forum found many clues from it learnt many things as well Thanks to u guyz but still i cant figure out what da Problem is wid my CS.Its runs Fine Wid out Bots but wen i start add bot by = menu quickaddbot and specific add bot it throws me out of the cs to my desktop.

In error Logs it Gives me Simply this :
Error:Failed to load dialog file Resource/UI/BackgroundPanel.res

if u need more Queries from me i m here to provide.

Thanks in Advance

Beloshi

Old
  (#5)
KWo
Developer of PODBot mm

Default Re: Need Immediate Help ( Appriciated ) regarding adding Bot with = menu of podbot - 09-10-2005

Answer it clearly - is this CS1.6 Steam or it's CS1.6 non-steam (or some other version), because these versions numbers You are showing me aren't clearly for me...:-/

Quote:
Originally Posted by beloshi
Currently loaded plugins:
description stat pend file vers src load unlod
[ 1] POD-Bot mm RUN - podbot_mm.dll vR2b46d ini Chlvl ANY
[ 2] AMX Mod X RUN - amxmodx_mm.dll v1.01 ini ANY ANY
[ 3] STATSME RUN - statsme_mm.dll v2.8.3 ini Chlvl Chlvl
[ 4] BotAim RUN - botaim_mm.dll v2.1 ini ANY ANY
4 plugins, 4 running.
Hint - disable botaim2 which has been included into all-in-one installer accidently. Even igf You will get bots to work without crashes , this plugin (botaim2) will screw up podbot aim system (since podbot has included botaim1 - they can't work both together). It has been removed from all-in-one 2.5.

Quote:
In error Logs it Gives me Simply this :
Error:Failed to load dialog file Resource/UI/BackgroundPanel.res
Well - this one seems to be really strange and probably this is the source of Your problem. I saw at this forum such message (or similar one) and the solution was - reinstall Your steam (if You are using the steam)...Normally it's helping in such situations (when some files are missing at CS loading).

Try to make screenshots (but as jpg files) of Your cstrike and addons directories.

Old
  (#6)
beloshi

Default Re: Need Immediate Help ( Appriciated ) regarding adding Bot with = menu of podbot - 11-10-2005

Thanks KWO a lot!!!

I have learnt many things from here and Many new things which i think give me benefit in future as well as now. My Problem has been Fixed.Thanks to ur Forum and the Threads here. I have installed the Other Version the above 2 version i specified does not support PodbotMM and the One i installed is fully operational wid PB.

Now i have another problem Regarding the Cross fire my famas and Bullup cross hair does not change when i zoom in wid the Rgt mouse click it remains the same as it is in normal view as well as in the Zoom. any idea abt it if yes then Let me Know? but before whenever i zoom using the two weapns of CT and T the Crosshair changed it becomes small -|- like this but now it isnt changes the aim remains the same as it is in normal View.
i wuld b pleased to

and thanks Once again
BELOSHI

Old
  (#7)
KWo
Developer of PODBot mm

Default Re: Need Immediate Help ( Appriciated ) regarding adding Bot with = menu of podbot - 12-10-2005

Quote:
Now i have another problem Regarding the Cross fire my famas and Bullup cross hair does not change when i zoom in wid the Rgt mouse click it remains the same as it is in normal view as well as in the Zoom.
If I remember good galil and famas don't have zoom scope...9_9

Old
  (#8)
beloshi

Default Re: Need Immediate Help ( Appriciated ) regarding adding Bot with = menu of podbot - 14-10-2005

Sorry Its not galil and famas ... its sg552 and Bullup the cross hair remains the same In zoom and in normal mode it wont get small on ZOom

Old
  (#9)
KWo
Developer of PODBot mm

Default Re: Need Immediate Help ( Appriciated ) regarding adding Bot with = menu of podbot - 15-10-2005

How about other weapons with zoom (scout, aug)? Do they work for You correctly or not? Explain it more clearly - the problem is - You can't use these zooms to correct work (as a player) or You noticed it with bots - they don't switch from zoom to normal scope?
BTW - why do You use bold text for whole post? Normally we are using it to bold some part of text (this one more important)...

Last edited by KWo; 15-10-2005 at 11:10..

Old
  (#10)
beloshi

Default Re: Need Immediate Help ( Appriciated ) regarding adding Bot with = menu of podbot - 21-10-2005

Yeah ok i would be careful in future not to use Bold I think the Bold usage was by a mistake i know tha t using a Uppercase is like u r insisting on it and using a Bold is showing an important thing....Never mind i'll be Careful Next time.

Now On the Topic

U asked "
How about other weapons with zoom (scout, aug)? Do they work for You correctly or not?"
here are the images of my Counter Strike wid AUG

NORMAL CROSSHAIR

ZOOMED CROSSHAIR

Above are the images THe zoom thingie is fine wid scout but its has a same problem with AUG and also wid SG552 the crosshair when zooming would not shrink to small size but remainz the same as of in a normal viewing.

URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
COUNTER STRIKE CONDITION ZERO CROSS HAIR WHILE ZOOM WITH AUG.

THE above image is taken from Condition Zero which is also installed in my PC and it is fine the Cross hair in it is Small See the Dotted Cross I need the same Cross hair in the Counter Strike1.6.

Last edited by beloshi; 21-10-2005 at 14:15..