.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums discord server github wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > YappA > Offtopic
Offtopic Just anything. You have time to waste ? Prove it !!!

steam.exe needs a "bodyguard" or your computer if you play "black mesa"
Old
  (#1)
sixcentgeorgefr

Warning steam.exe needs a "bodyguard" or your computer if you play "black mesa" - 01-05-2021

yes .. it needs it..
after having played with some reboot and "trash of hd" .. steam.exe is able to launch virus ..or at least to be used to do IT...

i was attacked by a ransomware right after playing it
like with the first attacks : the steamid [ the well known tool of "sovietos-coop gift" ] is making your pc easy to spot and find.. like a laser in a military plane...it "shoots only "the target" "

the more important to know is that there are tools able to stop the attacks .. but they should be installed before the attack starts.. because the encrypting "key" is stored in memory ...and stay there after reboot

some old solutions were able to read it and recover files but that no longer works..
so beside having a slow computer with very slow hds... i advise to read a lot about these "bastards" [that are able of writing asiat$$$$$]

i have mp4 files that were "encrypted" .. the audio is still playing but no more video.. i think the change are very minor on some giant files [ that are cool for "speed" ...] results are very bad when hd is having a lot of little files...

like those of a normal hl with tons of mod "extracteds.." [ little files are speed killers..] the virus was able to fuck 700 Go of 2 To of mp4 hd files but less than 4 with a partition of small files.. the process encrypts the files so it makes a copy ...
some backups or undellette tools are also usefull .. like the systeme restore..

i am not surprised so much..they use steam 24/7 to play games waiting the customers and "mapping" to kill time of waiting.... after being a chicken at parents 'home .. they are living by themselves in the "steam house"...
a bunch of mobs not able to do anything except stealing lying.. the bms team... the trouble happened and still happens with hospitals... where steamid is perfect to fool all .. it gets the network, it downloads and uploads a lot... plus it has GAMES [ NOT GurlZZZ ]

Re: steam.exe needs a "bodyguard" or your computer if you play "black mesa"
Old
  (#2)
sixcentgeorgefr

Default Re: steam.exe needs a "bodyguard" or your computer if you play "black mesa" - 05-05-2021

i am happy to write that it only "fucked few Ko or Mo [ beside few hours to copy backups ..] " that is terrible to see that some are still using this shit to "make" Money ...they have no idea what they destroy.. i mean even my super hl with toons of maps could have been killed... "the FAMOUS USA FREEDOM AND OTHER RIGHT OF SPEECH".... LOLOLOL BUT LIKE Ass-Ange or Snow den ...or both -the Ass : Den of Angels ... i prefer to live in china or russia or old europe than in the usa...even more if i can not hold GUNS in my pantS

Re: steam.exe needs a "bodyguard" or your computer if you play "black mesa"
Old
  (#3)
sixcentgeorgefr

Default Re: steam.exe needs a "bodyguard" or your computer if you play "black mesa" - 06-05-2021

here are few links to the latest bugs and virus ..i found these days..

first is to the solokiller ..that made a file at github that edge does not save...
then my virus attack by phobos..listing of hds...

and then two new horror movies ..

https://i.postimg.cc/GhffKK49/solokiller.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/XYcPxMmL/harddrives-infections.jpg

Command.Com : you EFI or [ No ] CMD... My Lord ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmtOPgqfNYM

the movie in 2 parts that explains and shows : how secure is windazzzzzz ; from boot with "secure keys" to the famous desktop Windows..

a Bug in Da Aorus Bios ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSIhy3ssvss

so is steam.exe !!!!!!!!!
have a great weekend