.:: Bots United ::.  
filebase forums discord server github wiki web
cubebot epodbot fritzbot gravebot grogbot hpbbot ivpbot jkbotti joebot
meanmod podbotmm racc rcbot realbot sandbot shrikebot soulfathermaps yapb

Go Back   .:: Bots United ::. > Cyborg Factory > FritzBot > Developers Forum
Developers Forum A place just for coders, testers, and waypointers to get together and discuss the FritzBot project.

.Nav File Corrupted Maybe?
Old
  (#1)
OSIAS

Default .Nav File Corrupted Maybe? - 2 Days Ago

So I am guessing about a decade ago or a little more I saw your Fritzbot and wanted to play my old maps with some friends. Of course we needed to include bots to make it enjoyable.

I spent the effort on multiple maps I released learning via your guide and made them all very enjoyable, Thank You. Actually date in the scripts I made was October of 2011.

Recently we were playing RTCW again and I of course wanted to play the maps I built and see them again.

All the standard fritzbot maps appear to still be working without issue. When I generate all the visuals for the waypoints and data for those maps it all works its all there.

When I load my maps the bots all stare at the sky and so no valid objectives.

If I load up all the visuals for the waypoints they are not where I would expect them to be. I can't tell if they are possibly twisted on an axes or perhaps offset, I just don't know.

Either way the Waypoints exist but they are wrong. Did I possibly generate these in an earlier version of Fritzbot and a later update changes how these files are read? or Perhaps RTCW updated?

Is there possibly a way to salvage them without having to recreate them all.

I went back into my backups and pulled the files out from there and still no joy with many different configuration attempts.

After 3 days of playing with this I figured, post here and pray for a hail merry. Maybe someone could enlighten me on what I did wrong or what occurred so I don't have to rebuild from the ground up.

Thanks In Advance,
OSIAS