View Single Post
Re: Playing with RACC on hldm, year 2012 hehe!
Old
  (#5)
madmax2
RCbot Waypointers Group

Default Re: Playing with RACC on hldm, year 2012 hehe! - 28-06-2013

Hi Pierre,

I'm sorta a new member here, but was frequently visiting the site since it's beginning. Since the days of the nuclearbox and botepidemic, the golden years of bots, heh heh.. But it's still alive here, at a much lower level. I still play games almost exclusively with bots. And people still are downloading the waypoints on a regular basis..

I checked my inventory list of bots and couldn't find what you were looking for, but not everything was documented, and I still have some old PC's & hard drives to check. Maybe we will get lucky?

I spend most of my time these days on the RCbot forums here at B-U. Cheeseh has been doing a lot of updates lately to his fantastic bots. The activity there has been good for better than 6 months now. I'm not a coder, but i'm sure Cheeseh would love to chat "code speak" with you, heh heh... Anyways, you might want to check out what Cheeseh's been doing with RCbot2 on source engine, HLDM2, TF2, & DODs...

I just wanted to say, if you can find the time, please come back, it's great to have a B-U founder pay us a visit...

Best Regards,

madmax2

P.S. Greetings to whistler & genmac too...

Last edited by madmax2; 28-06-2013 at 22:56..