Thread: help meeeee
View Single Post
Re: help meeeee
Old
  (#3)
TBA

Default Re: help meeeee - 20-10-2005

you are correct it does require the proper linux binaries to run it, but i wouldn't be able to run steam, metamod and amx mod x if i didn't already have them installed so we can easily eliminate that. i tried running a few other bots that arn't meant for metamod and they load up fine, they just all drop from the sky like morons into the same spot which helped me get my rank up in headshots

i posted a screen shot of my directory structure as well as the error i get from meta list if theres any other screen shots or anything i can give i will but again, the server runs fine otherwise

[edit]
just to make sure that i am right and that its not the linux libraries causing the problem i'm doing a port update and will try it again with both .so files
[edit]
heh tried updating the linux_base-8 and it wouldn't update so i just finished formating and will be installing the latest linux_base as well as gcc-3.4 which is what your compile was made to be used with so we will see if that fix's it as well *cross's fingerS*
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	hlds1.JPG
Views:	332
Size:	79.0 KB
ID:	748   Click image for larger version

Name:	hlds2.JPG
Views:	323
Size:	26.4 KB
ID:	749   Click image for larger version

Name:	hlds3.JPG
Views:	318
Size:	68.1 KB
ID:	750  

Last edited by TBA; 21-10-2005 at 01:24..