Re: pb menu doesn't work
Old
  (#54)
tankaboss

Idea Re: pb menu doesn't work - 16-08-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWo View Post
Originally Posted by KWo
That bolded line (without #) should be written in Your client's autoexec.cfg file placed in ...\cstrike directory. "your_password" is the string You should have the same in Your podbot.cfg (as pb_password) at Your dedicated server and in Your clients' PC autoexec.cfg"

Quote:
As above - on the server - the password must be in podbot.cfg file in Your ...\cstrike\addons\podbot\podbot.cfg file as the line:
Quote:
pb_password "your_password"
On the client PC - if You are connecting from other PC to Your server - You need to type manually nowhere the password if You write this line:
setinfo _pbadminpw "your_password"
in Your autoexec.cfg file on Your client's PC in ...\cstrike folder.
And the bind should be - in this case - also placed in Your autoexec.cfg (on Your client's PC):
bind "=" "pb menu"

also here....what you said here dose this mean, on my SERVER side podbot.cfg file i have to creat my own password in line
pb_password "passwordhere"

and then i am suppose to go in game and type
setinfo _pbadminpw "passwordhere"

to access the menu is that it?
because i d"o not have a auto.exe file on MY side on it. located in
steamapps/username"/counter-strike/cstrike

=====
or,
do i have to also put the podbot v3 folder inside MY folder as well.... this i dont understand why should i do this, my server runns it on its own just fine. why would putting podbot folder in my game files really do anything?.
=====
im trying to figure this out on my own also, reading the thread over and over is slowly coming around, but the whole editing and creating files im lost. reffering back to last post......
Thanks