View Single Post
Re: AT LAST something !
Old
  (#25)
MarD
Waypointer/Moderator

Default Re: AT LAST something ! - 09-06-2005

Heyyo,

Aright! an avi! btw, I don't have CZ either, I bought HL2 norm retail not collectors. And online you don't get cz unless you buy the silver or gold packages so there's still quite the hefty crowd out there without CZ.

And nothing's wrong with divx. works fine. I use it all the time with that videodub I think it's called, free, works great, I'm happy with it.

gotta min and a half ti'll it's done downloading.. I hope it plays fine on these crappy school comps... wait.. divx... argh, I hope they have the codec, or I'm gonna have to wait ti'll home.......... oi.

And yeah, just like anything in the works rifleman, usually they just want the core done, optimizations is like, the last part. cause before, my main mod for vc, the biker bodyguard was over 2000 lines of code, lol, sloppy, and crashed often. After rebuilding it much more efficiently I got it down to maybe 500 lines, and not a single crash (well, that I observed.)

ACK! no divx plugin.. darnit... I'll have to watch this beaute at home I guess... but from the reviews everyone else has been giving, I'm gonna enjoy this.

less waypointing means more gaming.

[EDIT]
Btw, I downloaded it n' watched, very nice PMB, that was great to watch. a couple major advantages I see on your navmeshes over the official csbot is it can conform to the shape of the object underneeth it, I saw for the barrel, that the navmesh onnit was actually an octagon, and the small crate for the window jump at the T's spawn was actually fitting the crate. Other obvious differences is the jumping. I doupt I'd ever see the official CSbot pull off really good jumping techniques like racc did. It's annoying to watch the CSbot to rapidly leap up n' down while barley moving forward trying to get ona crate..

Later-a-much, and LONG LIVE THE D!,
(Link>>>MarD's Moddin' Site<<<Link) MarD

Rock Hound. (<Link)

Last edited by MarD; 10-06-2005 at 08:43..