Thread: Steam Help
View Single Post
Re: Steam Help
Old
  (#5)
RR99i

Default Re: Steam Help - 25-07-2005

Hi Pierre-Marie Baty ,

Do you know where I should install metamod? Like what folder in Steam should I put it in. Would it be, for Opposing Force... C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\rr99i\opposing force\gearbox\addons\metamod\dlls ? I have Half-Life 2 and Counter-Strike: Source also. Also, I'm trying to figure out how to install HPB Bot. I maybe stupid, but I read the ReadMe and still can't figure this out. I've been reading on the forum and found out that you need to put, hpb_bot_mm.dll , somewhere. I have Windows XP if that maybe causing the problem with installing. I'm sorry.

Ok... lol... this is my second edit. First off, I want to thank Pierre-Marie Baty for helping a lot of people on Bots United! I've been reading your posts and found the answer to getting HPB Bot and Metamod working right. It took a lot of work on my side to get Opposing Force bots running. This is my first time playing it and I found that you can only have about 4-5 bots in a game. I don't know if you can have more than that. Anyways, thanks so much. Last, thanks to Botman for making HPB Bot! You've made bots for the games I have, thanks so much.

Last edited by RR99i; 25-07-2005 at 08:20..