View Single Post
Re: Bug List - Go here before posting!
Old
  (#17)
Maleficus

Default Re: Bug List - Go here before posting! - 09-09-2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
The first is they don't put the documents top priority, i seen a medic who had the documents and did not even go to the transmitter on Chateau he just kept on reviving fallen comrades, in fact i seen him run all the way back to the grand staircase to revive someone while carring documents.

This next one was a nasty glitch i noticed. It was spectating the doorway leading down into the transmitter room on Chateau. What happened was two allied medics went to revive the same fallen teammate and what happened was the game like glitched and the two medics we're like stuck together as if they conjoined and it was severly lagging the game up. They eventually got unstuck but it was a really weird site to see.
1. Thats a choice issue I've been thinking about. On one hand, reviving your friends so you have more ppl to protect you while you try to deliver is a good idea, yet on another - you may waste precious time in getting the obj somewhere. Its one of those things thats not easy to just say one way or another.

For now, I prefer to see them revive, just because I've seen a lot of cases where half the team would be down, and the medic would revive them all, and have those guys protect him while he delievered, whereas if he had tried to go on his own, he would have been killed because the other team was waiting for him.

2. I'm pretty sure thats a game issue - I've seen it before on HP. The bots don't touch the physics or collision code - they just send inputs to the game.

Dum Spiro Spero