Thread: YaPB 2 release
View Single Post
Some very interesting behavior with YaPB 2.0 864
Old
  (#17)
Asurmen

Question Some very interesting behavior with YaPB 2.0 864 - 16-06-2006

Hello @Whistler and @strelomet....

@Whistler-Sorry about not posting in about errors regarding YaPB crashing problems. I figured it out...damn War3x Plugin problems.

@Strelomet-Here is the situation...AMXX 1.71, Metamod
1.19p28, CS 1.6 Listen Server, War3x Plugin not enabled, YaPB 2.0 864.

What I have seen happen several times when watching/fighting bots through several default maps such as de_dust, cs_office...the normal maps that come with CS 1.6. I have found where I watch a bot standing completely still with a HE grenade in his hand and looking up at the sky motionless. It's like he's trying to throw the grenade and doesn't throw or continue doing any movement or pull out another weapon, plus that bot is completely un-aware of what's around him and gets shot as usual. This seems to happen randomly. All bots skills are at 100 skill set with the Hardcore mode enabled. I have not tried if this happens with Hardcore mode setting off, but I will also say this...the above problem has come up in YaPB version that @Whistler has worked on. To me this problem seems like there is an issue in the grenade throwing code. It's just really weird. If you or anyone have some possible solution on this that would be awesome. I hate having to kill a bot who just stands there

-The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. -Spok Star Trek

-Go forth and kick ass soldiers! -Quake2