View Single Post
Re: pod bot waypoint delete
Old
  (#6)
>BKA< T Wrecks
Moderator [PBmm/Waypointing]& PODBot mm waypointer

Default Re: pod bot waypoint delete - 22-04-2004

I wonder if my ways of working are really so old-fashioned.
I have all my own, finished WPs in a separate folder, and the ones I'm using in wptdefault. And if It think that I'd like to check the one I have for cs_shootme, I look at it. And if I want to know who waypointed cs_shootme, I doubleclick cs_shootme.pwf and read the name. And if I know that this cs_shootme.pwf sux0rs, I rename it to cs_shootmeOLD.pwf and start a new one. And as soon as it's finished, tested and debugged, I keep it in wptdefault and copy it into my "finished" folder on a different partition. And when CS goes down the drain the next time, all tested and approved WPs by other people are in one backup folder, and my own in another one. And as soon as CS is up again, I copy these two folders into wptdefault, so there are either good WPs there or none at all. If there's none, I look for one in my third archive (many, but untested), test it and... well, next round, same game.
But still it's cool that there are other people who think of different ways! I really like how much Huntkillaz is contributing - it shows that he thinks. He doesn't just accept things (like I seem to do), he wonders and ponders... that's good.
The only downside is that he sometimes makes me think I'm the only one who keeps happily fooling around with stone-age methods and doesn't even realise there could be so much more features...

Roses are #FF0000, violets are #0000FF // all my base, are belong to you.