Thread: Weapon Buy
View Single Post
Re: Weapon Buy
Old
  (#12)
eM-Viper

Default Re: Weapon Buy - 03-11-2005

I would like to know how the botweapons.cfg is read by the bot plugin. i notice [STANDARD] and [AS]. I am assuming that standard is read threw a variable that is set in the map, and same with as insteas of reading the prefix of the map. so that only those maps are supported and cannot make custom weapon restriction configs. it would be nice if u can add [awp_] and then all maps with the prefix of awp_ get a certain weapon restriction (what i tried and found out that doesnt work so well ). I did this for orc glove in the wc3ft plugin
Code:
#if MOD ==0
		new mapname[32]
		get_mapname(mapname,31) 
		if (containi(mapname,"aim_")!=-1 || containi(mapname,"air")!=-1 || containi(mapname,"awp_")!=-1 || containi(mapname,"cars")!=-1 || containi(mapname,"fun")!=-1 || containi(mapname,"fy_")!=-1 || containi(mapname,"ka_")!=-1 || containi(mapname,"scout")!=-1 || containi(mapname,"ship")!=-1 || containi(mapname,"cs_pumpo")!=-1 || containi(mapname,"cs_deagle5")!=-1){
			g_givePistol=false
			if (iCvar[FT_NO_GLOVES_ON_KA])
				g_giveHE=false
			else
				g_giveHE=true
		}
		else{
			g_giveHE=true
			g_givePistol=true
		}
		if(iCvar[FT_NO_ORCNADES]){
			if (containi(mapname,"ka_")!=-1 || containi(mapname,"jail_riot")!=-1 || containi(mapname,"aim_")!=-1 || containi(mapname,"awp_")!=-1 || containi(mapname,"scout")!=-1) 
				g_notAllowHE=true
			else
				g_notAllowHE=false
		}
	#endif

return PLUGIN_CONTINUE
}
I dont have the source code to look at dont know where to get it, I did some how get an older version but I dont have a means to compile it correctly. Any help would be apreciated. Thanks.

Last edited by eM-Viper; 03-11-2005 at 18:17..