View Single Post
Re: Podbot Beta 3.0 Updates? ^^
Old
  (#548)
ExAnimo

Default Re: Podbot Beta 3.0 Updates? ^^ - 21-01-2012

i test this last version with plugin invisible man invis.amxx

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=182139
When invisible man mode is turned on all players will be switched to ct and a random player will be picked to go t. The player on t will be invisible and only be able to use a knife. The t's job is to kill all the ct's to stay t and the ct's job is to survive. Whoever kills the invisible t becomes the next t. If the t types kill in console or falls to his death a new random ct is picked to become the next t. Team locking is also on when this mod is on so players can only join the ct team or go spectator.

When I hit a bot with knife, it at all doesn't turn in my party. That is if I didn't use this plug-in a bot me sees even from a back? Whether it is possible to add to a bot action that it turned aside whence blow by a knife has been struck and did at least one turn or pair of shots of a pistol in the prospective party of blow. I think if to add this that even without use of a plug-in of invisibility it will be not superfluous.

Podbot the unique bot which supports this plug-in, other bots as real, yapb, zbot or see invisible or don't become invisible

It even will give to realness to a bot, happens when is blinded by a flash during game with people someone knifes you and at the answer start to shoot random whence there was a blow. It is necessary to add more than such trifles which do a bot more similar to real players.

Last edited by ExAnimo; 21-01-2012 at 07:27..