View Single Post
Cleaning up count floyd's docs
Old
  (#1)
Huntkillaz

Default Cleaning up count floyd's docs - 10-05-2004

please answer my questions asap...and accurately as i want to get count floyds stuff done by this week n release a beta of the new docs..

i currently don't use the bot advanced stuff coz i'm waypointing or i haven't noticed or cannot recall so some of u who code n most who use bots tell me: For v1.0 -2.6

Quote:
You can use some of the Radio Commands to get more support from your Bots

Note: When you issue a 'Follow me' Command Bots won't follow you in 3 cases:

• The Bots have their own will and they issue a "Negative" if they don't want to follow you.
  • They don't see you.
  • They see an enemy and engage the target.
A Terrorist Bot carrying the C4 or picking it up, will also issue a "Follow Me" sometimes to have some assistance with him.

Note that they have problems following on ladders at the moment because the movement is unwaypointed. They also do some other Radio Commands like "Need Backup","Enemy down", "Enemy spotted","I'm in Position" (to tell you he's camping) but not very often, otherwise it would surely get on your nerves...
in this does the ct bot also issue follow me when needing assitance on a cs hostage rescue map?
and does a vip issue one too?....

and the ladder thing is fixed in 2.6mm right?

==========

Uninstaling PodBot from your system:

Windows:
Just use the 'Remove POD-Bot' ShortCut in your Start-Menu.
After that you have to rename the file 'csold.gam' to 'liblist.gam' in your cstrike Game Folder to have a full working CS again.

Linux:
???

=========
Quote:
The translated versions (except the German and English ones) don't use the new Text replacements and the dynamic keyword chat is still in English language.
what does this mean?

●_•