View Single Post
JKBotti Bugs
Old
  (#1)
joeysmile
BRUT.me

Warning JKBotti Bugs - 15-08-2013

hello,

i am running a few hl based servers, and half-life with opposing force have jkbotti installed.
I have a few questions and a few bugs to report, hope someone could give me advise.
i am running metamod 1.19 and amxmodx 1.8.1
automatic waypointing is turned on
autoballance on + autoballance in bot cfg on too
1. sometimes the bots are spinning and ignoring the players, not attacking, sometimes they are spinning at the wall and sometimes but when i tried it with adminmod on my old half-life installation, it seemed not to happen, have to test it more, strange
2.the bots are sometimes bugging the ip address of a player, it shows 127.0.0.1 like it was a bot but ping is showing real
3. on half-life teamplay there is other problem too, when a player disconnects and bot connects, or sometimes when swap bot from one team to another the bot is swapped, change its model, but plays for another team, like the engine has remembered him, so when u look at the scoreboard the bot is in one team, but has the color of other team and is playing for the other team. After he dies it fixes itself and it seems always

does it happen to someone?

now it is worse because i have put there ATAC (punishment for teamkilling and they punish you when you teamkill but u see the skin he is opposing team so u attack and teamkill)

thanx for the help in advance

here u can test it
http://vBrute.co.nr/amxbans/gameserversdetails.php

Last edited by joeysmile; 15-08-2013 at 15:07.. Reason: typos a lot of typos :D