View Single Post
Re: Official documentation
Old
  (#10)
>BKA< T Wrecks
Moderator [PBmm/Waypointing]& PODBot mm waypointer

Default Re: Official documentation - 29-04-2004

I see we agree on the division into a basic document (newbie stuff) and an advanced one. The basic one to give an overview what WPs are and how they work in general. The advanced one for people who really want to make waypoints but don't know all those nifty little tricks yet...
I didn't think of a frame structure with a menu, but I like the idea. Tell me more about it... how do you want to structure the stuff, what will be menu points and from where to where do you want people to have the possibility to jump to? Just so that I can get into this idea...

Concerning that release as a metamod pack, that's where Austin's installer comes to mind again. As far as I remember, it worked fine, but there was some discussion about it replacing your cfg's / ini's (if you have MM already installed) or just adding the corresponding lines... I think it was even capable of just adding all necessary lines, but I'm frankly too lazy to look it up right now. Anyway, Austin will certainly be able to wrap this bot up in a nice, self-executable package.
Well, first let's see we get some stuff collected, and as soon as Austin's back, we can take care of that installer business.
Great! /me goes back waypointing & writing...

Roses are #FF0000, violets are #0000FF // all my base, are belong to you.