View Single Post
Another moderator needed for PB 2.6mm forums
Old
  (#1)
>BKA< T Wrecks
Moderator [PBmm/Waypointing]& PODBot mm waypointer

Default Another moderator needed for PB 2.6mm forums - 02-07-2004

Hello all!

In a thread on a specific PB 2.6mm problem, the discussion somehow came to the point that another moderator for the PB 2.6mm forums is needed in order to move / stick / delete / close threads.
Before placing a poll somewhere, I think it would be best to sort out whom you forum visitors consider to be a good candidate and who of these candidates is willing to do the job. He/she (99.9% he, given the gender distribution in this nerd-infected place ) doesn't need to have concise knowledge about the bot, but I guess a total n00b wouldn't be an ideal candidate, either. There might be situations where it would be nice if the moderator could help out ppl or at least direct them to anything helpful. It's more important that the moderator be a trusted member who's present in the forums on a regular basis and willing to browse through threads that don't interest him / her personally, just in order to see if the thread is in the correct forum or if anybody behaves unappropriately...

That said, think if you remember someone who left the impression of being a good choice for this job and let us know. Hopefully, all suggested candidates will see this thread and tell if they are willing to do the job. Happy suggesting...

[Note to Council members: I didn't post this in the Agora since I considered it to be a topic that's only relevant in the PB 2.6mm forums - if this is wrong, please move this to the Agora and excuse the inconvenience.]

Roses are #FF0000, violets are #0000FF // all my base, are belong to you.