View Single Post
Re: pb menu doesn't work
Old
  (#41)
KWo
Developer of PODBot mm

Default Re: pb menu doesn't work - 18-05-2007

To get the full access to all AMX X comands You also may need to use setinfo _pw "your_password" (and the password is defined in users.ini)...
It's really hard to help Youi if You are getting any feedback after 2 months of my reply...
On the dedicated server You can also have the same location of steam folder like on Your local PC (it can be installed in c:/steam)...

As I told You - I haven't tested the setinf stuff with exec.cfg called from config.cfg, but it was tested with autoexec.cfg (placed on client's PC in the main cstrike folder).

You can try this way - to make sure Your exec.cfg is called in the right moment - You can try this way:

1. I believe the server is running and You have restared CS on it to make sure podbot.cfg (with Your settings about the password and passwordkey) is reloaded (it happens only at CS start on the server - once - it's not relaoded on every map chnage or so).
2. You are starting CS on Your client's PC to join Your server.
3. When You have joined Your server from Your client's PC - invoke the console of client's PC and call Your exec.cfg (I mean - just write in server's console : exec.cfg - if it cannot be found (wrong location - it will tell You it cannot be called).
4. If the exec.cfg has been sucessfully executed (normally no info about that it's impossible to execute Your cfg means it has been executed) just write in the console this magic line (without rcon):
pb menu

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWo View Post
Another thing "pb menu" is a client console command, so You don't have to call it as a rcon command (rcon pb menu is not valid). You need to use just:
pb menu
(without underscore line - there is just one space). I have no more ideas what You might have wrong there. It should work.