Re: shrub for fritzy
Old
  (#26)
Denny
FritzRTCW Team Member

Default Re: shrub for fritzy - 01-05-2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maleficus
If I understand correctly, his work on the tools, which were originally for UberSoldat, wasn't complete. So any missing features were things he probably didn't get around to.

I've already added console functions, for every possible thing you'd want to do with the nodes - thats what I used to path all of the Fritz maps up til now, and they will not be removed.

In fact, my lazy side is tempted to just hand those out as is, but it would be really hard to work that way, and I want to make it easier for you guys.

I haven't even touched wave's code yet, but Fritz's path system is totally different from UberSoldat and Wolfbot, so there will be a LOT of changes because of that.
If i recall correctly i used nothing but kep binds and console commands for wolfbot, mainly because the menu was really buggy for me and some of the functions did not work. Anyway about that tool, what you could do it strip out the code for the in-game menu and just change a few things to make it Fritzbotish, i remeber you said something about possibly having trouble making an in-game waypointing menu.

And Mal don't get me wrong i didn't mean to come off like i was saying you shouldn't publicize Fritz at all, i just wanted to let you know of that thing we discussed earlier, i think publicizing is a great idea, in fact i've made mention of it on a couple Doom and Unreal Tournament forums myself.

FritzbotRTCW Official Waypointer & Beta Tester
Updated: 1/12/06

Click Here to view my current waypointing progress.

Last edited by Denny; 01-05-2005 at 22:13..