View Single Post
Re: If you have RTCW, check out this demo!
Old
  (#21)
Maleficus

Default Re: If you have RTCW, check out this demo! - 21-06-2004

I've read the rules, and I agree with them 100%! I've liked the idea of this place since I found out about it - I've always wanted a place where bot authors could get together and talk shop, or just relax and talk games or whatever, without flaming or trolling.

Yes, I made Fritz. Any code that I use thats not mine will ALWAYS be credited to the original author (for example, tho I made fritz from the ground up, a bit of the A Star navigation algorithm was used from another bot that went open source, and was heavily modified for my needs, but will still get 100% credit for what was used).

Yes, Fritz will be released. Of course, I can't promise that it will someday be the best A.I. ever made, or that I will work on it forever - but I CAN promise that I have an Alpha release thats going to ship June 30th (give or take a few days). And that my interest in Fritz at this time is VERY strong (heh, I work on him when I should going to work - as evidenced by my post the other day! ).

I'm glad to hear theres a template I can use - I like the Realbot/Joebot design - its clean and easy to read. And I'm a programmer, not an artist, so I don't do web pages very well!

Now, I'll just have to create some kind of banner GFX. o_O

OK, I'll post the poll as you asked right now.

Dum Spiro Spero