View Single Post
Half-Life OzDM Dedicated Server Weapons.cfg Help?!
Old
  (#1)
1Shot1Kill

Warning Half-Life OzDM Dedicated Server Weapons.cfg Help?! - 22-07-2012

Greetings,

I am the owner of the server ==The Devil's Playground== IP: 71.234.56.27015 it is a dedicated server, HL OzDM, Multiplayer, Version Oz 3.0 with bots. I have been having a hard time trying to configure my crowbar to do "one hit" damage when a player aquires the "super crowbar rune". In my weapons.cfg I had "damage_crowbar 300" which I know will take a player out in "one shot" being swung, what I am trying to figure out is what is the correct configuration I can use so that when the crowbar is being thrown (alt fire/right click) when a player has the super crowbar rune it will take out their enemies in one shot.

I have since put the damage down to 30 in my weapons.cfg which I know will not cause much damage if the crowbar is being thrown or tossed.

Is there a certian way to type the cfg? Is it supposed to be in a different location? In my weapons.cfg I notice it has settings for the super glock rune like this:

damage_glock 35
damage_glock_sniper 75 // must set glock_sniper to 1
damage_sglock 300 // Damage done when player has superglock rune

but for some reason there is nothing for the super crowbar rune. Can someone please help? I have looked everywhere, asked other server owners, searched and posted in the STEAM forums, just about done everything I could with no help what so ever. I'm not asking for anyones cfg, all I am asking is for the correct way to enable the super crowbar rune.

ON A SIDE NOTE: When I built my cfg, I was told nothing about super crowbar cfg, however playing on other servers I have noticed that players that have the rune are able to throw the crowbar and take a player out in one shot, so I know some kind of cfg exists.

Thx for your time, consideration and help.
1Shot1Kill