View Single Post
Re: Relive the old days, reintroduce yourself!
Old
  (#16)
Thirdeye

Angry Re: Relive the old days, reintroduce yourself! - 26-02-2007

hey guys well its me thirdeye aka matt aka B1663R

well for the past 2 years i got into electronics ( thanks to change in my major in college ) i still map alot my waypoint skillz arent really worth bragging about LONG LIVE SOULFATHER !!!! i have 3 or 4 machines ( always on and off ) that play cs the thing is i have to alternate with 3 different steam accounts ( in good standing because of LAN play only ) im able to fully test my maps with podbot mm full v3 b17 and 2 or 3 other mates fragging it up.... when im not studying electronics or mapping im mainly research into conspiracy related materials aka old world order freemasonry oto tudor dynasty illuminati

i dont really have anything here with chips that can play anything farly new so i mainly play cs 1.6 but just here on my local network or my friends xbox that he left here a few months back which quickly acquired 4 remotes and madden 07

never really understood all the talking about c and c++ which is why i guess i got into electronics but i still have a great respect for all the hard work you software coders and network coding gurus and bot AI coders out their !!!! i still lurk quite a bit on here and a few other forums mostly conspiracy or over clocking or this one