View Single Post
Re: pb menu doesn't work
Old
  (#96)
Ohman!

Default Re: pb menu doesn't work - 15-12-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWo View Post
You are mixing 2 menus as one, that's why You don't understand how to get it working...
amx_pbmenu is the command coming from AMX X plugin amxx_podbotmenu. To get the access fot the menu coming from this plugin You need to have ADMIN_MENU rights in amxmodx\configs\users.ini (so basically You have to have AMX X running on the server and this plugin installed to have the chance get working amx_pbmenu command).
This topic we are in it right now is basically dedicated to "pb menu" command, which invokes the build-in the bot dll/so menu to control/handle bots. "pb menu" is a client console command, so it shouldn't be called as any "rcon" command. If On Your client's PC autoexec.cfg file doesn't exist, just create as text fle the new one with all this stuff You were reading before. If You don't have time to read the whole topic (all posts in it) to understand how to get "pb menu" command working, I don't have time to write 100 time the same wheat I was writing here already.
What to you mean "Your client's PC"... is that refering to my PC? I have a autoexec.cfg file in my valve folder in my steamapps on my desktop but its empty, and its no where else to be located so I don't know what to put in it, and where would I save it to on my dedicated server if I was to make a new one? ... and if I do this it should work?