Re: FritzBot Preview #3 Comment Thread
Old
  (#9)
Denny
FritzRTCW Team Member

Default Re: FritzBot Preview #3 Comment Thread - 16-02-2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancient
Your Install instructions are very Hard to understand.

I don't know what you mean by adding this to your shortcut. Do you need to have that stuff? hmm. RTCW root is RTCW/Main?

hmm just updated to v1.41 and just added bots after I installed. Very Didifferentkjj Daminit stop lagging !!@OIud;ofasui;OUSDOifua;lkxjsafdfasljfasdl;kfasj

Okay well I'm havin hard times talling so can someone help me a little bit?
Put this in your shortcut (it's a shortcut to the Wolf MP executable)
"....\WolfMP.exe" +set fs_game fritzbot +exec server.cfg"

If you need a custom shortcut you can put on your desktop, i can give you mine as well, you'll nedd to change the path of course, but it works.

The dots represent the path to your WofMP.exe file, if you need a server config and map rotate file, let me know and i'll give you a copy of mine. Otherwise you can just select "FritzBot" from the mods list inside Wolf to activate it. So you don't NEED the shortcut, but it is way quicker.

The reason your lagging, and i may be wrong here, is because your hosting an Internet server instead of a LAN server and someone may be trying to connect to you. If you want the server.cfg i got, it'll set it up as a LAN server. My suggestion is to just not even be on the internet when playing Fritzbot (unless you wanna).

FritzbotRTCW Official Waypointer & Beta Tester
Updated: 1/12/06

Click Here to view my current waypointing progress.

Last edited by Denny; 16-02-2005 at 02:36..