Re: progress
Old
  (#218)
sixcentgeorgefr

Default Re: progress - 02-12-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboCop View Post
Is that Wizard Wars 1.2.7?
this mod looks cool from the screen capture..

i also like Persephone question :
Does the BOT have an unique way of fight which human players didn't ?

but i see not the idea i have in mind.. you only make "grunts" bots...

while playing opposing force is meaning playing with bots or as some monsters.. [ like alien slaves or others pitdrones...alien grunts..controllers.. ]
may be the bot system : extended to single player maps.. like with svencoop or decay or "singleplayer" could help adding more monsters according to the number of players on the server ..
if there is 2 or 4 then not bots are added , but if players are more than 10 then monsters or grunts are added... maps having monsters could also have "easy" "autocreated path by using mostly the spots where they are spawned by the map creator ..

but i came to write somthing else....
i like the ideas of bots in theyhunger .. but it is not a multiplayer.. so how that works..??
i also told you a lot of time to extend your sandpit mod to the model creation.. i had and add few ideas i had ..
the first is with my favorite mod these days.. echoes.. that is incredible for some parts.. especially the cars and trucks.. plus the use of garg ...like in pov, invasion or shl...
the end is not very cute.. when the tank goes back "for repairs" ...
instead of having it coming back as 100% new.. i imagined a new model for it ..or a new grunt if i can write so .. the robot-torchman ... it is a robot-grunt but with one arms capable of reparairing others robots or turrets using its torch or others tau canons invented by scientists..
you should make sandpit able of creating it..

i also imagined a new monster for they hunger [chapter3] that i plan to use in my giant mod.. the monster [ that sovietscoop should like and imagined.. ] is based on the tentacle claws

any ideas ???
is it zulu or vodoo ?
both : that is a giant hand skeleton coming out of the ground ,,trying to catch player and kill him...
something like that : http://www.ikonet.com/fr/ledictionna...lette/main.php

for this one sandpit is not enought for modeling it all ...but can be use to set animations "in the real map ;'] "