View Single Post
Re: Version 5.50.12 Build 20040217.00 (WIP)
Old
  (#6)
n0rdy

Default Re: Version 5.50.12 Build 20040217.00 (WIP) - 04-03-2004

Hi guys - This is my first post around here so first and foremost I really appreciate your code !!!! Well done and keep it rolling.

I have been using Realbot a while and decided to give the Meanmod a whirl which I have working but I'm confused as to how it should be started . Am running all the latest WIP versions MM and RB and the latest doco states run mean.dll from liblist.gam and have mm start metamod. I can't find anywhere that shows how to do this??? -

I am doing the following ;

liblist.gam - metamod/metamod.dll
plugins.ini - ../realbot/dll/realbot_mm.dll realbot
Command Line - C:\HLServer\hlds.exe -game cstrike -port 27016 +localinfo mm_gamedll mean/mean_cs16.dll +localinfo mgamedll realbot/dll/realbot.dll +localinfo mbotmod realbot_ai

It Works!!!! but it's not wot u r stating in the whatsnew.txt I.E You must load the mean.dll from liblist.gam. Sorry if i'm being dense!!! I'm happy to have got this far with it all !!!

Cheers

N0rd

Doh - Just realised I posted it in the wrong place!!!! Not only that I have cracked it now after reading another forum post - MetaMod/Realbot and Mean all currently living in harmony - (BTW It's not in the install.doc I did rtfm honest!!!!)

Last edited by n0rdy; 04-03-2004 at 15:10..