View Single Post
Re: The patched Third Release comments thread
Old
  (#11)
MarD
Waypointer/Moderator

Default Re: The patched Third Release comments thread - 09-03-2005

Heyyo,

I reinstalled, n' played once between each patch, and it seems to be fine now.. maybe that's all I needed to do? :\

anywho, I gave it a go, very impressive there Mal. I was attacking a bot, n' it turned to attack me, shot me a bit n' ran back into a room n' naded out the door.. since I had a flamethrower he burned up seconds later, but hurt me bad with that nade.. nice.

lol, bots do love their airstrikes.. a bot misplaced one by accidentally hitting the wall on the outdoor staircase going out of the trench on beach and I guess he was trying to do it while trying to jump to the ledge on the right near the ladder, but couldn't cause he kept hitting the wall, so that's probably just a waypoint issue, easy fix.

I noticed one more thing: I planted a bomb at the beach wall, and another bot armed it before I could, and then he went n' planted a bomb at the same site.. that was interesting. It's kindof like a guarantee the wall's gonna go down, and him helping me with my bomb after I just threw it down is great! gj on that Mal.

Later-a-much, and LONG LIVE THE D!,
(Link>>>MarD's Moddin' Site<<<Link) MarD

Rock Hound. (<Link)