View Single Post
Re: my next waypointing project
Old
  (#6)
SA_RTCW

Default Re: my next waypointing project - 02-02-2006

Oh man, I don't know what I was thinking when I threw in that "I am Canadian" song. It must have been late at night and I must have had one too many to drink.

Back to serious matters, I never noticed/considered the fact that the doors open inwards. It was completely unintentional and probably due to lack of foresight. With the mentioning of the song and the doors, I'm pondering making an update of this map to fix the doors, remove the song and maybe try some actual lighting. I don't know how far along you've gotten to working around the bad doors yet, so let me know what you think about a map update.

Of course I won't change any structural things, like the location of buildings and other objects, just the doors and perhaps the lighting. It has been a while since I last played around with RTCW mapping, so I don't know how quickly I'll be able to finish this. I know it seems like a "lot" of effort just for one little map, but since you're making it bot-friendly, I might actually play the map a few times as well.