View Single Post
Re: Some things ive noticed
Old
  (#36)
Danke

Default Re: Some things ive noticed - 23-04-2006

LMAO, Another problem I have noticed that could be a bug or just could be my computer. It starts to skip alot really fast, the sound is more affected, its not like lag its different, then the bots pause, if I kill them they start saying, I have no objcetive i can not do anything or something like that. This has happened on radar and oasis for me, I had a thought it could be (radar) when there is one radar part to be stolen and an axis kills an allie and the axis doesnt secure the parts, I thought the bots dont know where it is and they stuff up, but then I dont know why it would happen on oasis.

This normally happened when theres only one more objective, like one tank has been blown up and theres 1 more to blow up, or 1 radar parts have been secured but theres still 1 more to capture. Sometimes it does it. Ive used fritzbots for about 8 weeks and its happened about 4 times so its not a major problem for me.

EDIT: Everything in this whole topic is just something for you too look over and maybe if you didnt know of a certain bug you could maybe try to fix it. Anyway I think everyone here appreciates everything you have done with fritzbots.