View Single Post
Re: FritzBot ET - its here!!!
Old
  (#5)
Valiant

Default Re: FritzBot ET - its here!!! - 27-03-2006

Naturally. If you think back to my first main site message - I was complaining that nearly all other bots are broken in some way due to patch 2.60, just to be sure I reran the patch just now and the results are the same. Plus its noted in the readme - which I did

This is the exact error message I got. Its a real mental lapse to have failed to mention this the first time around but I was still scrambling with little things hoping it was just a misconfiguration or something on my end.

AppName: et.exe AppVer: 0.0.0.0 ModName: qagame_mp_x86.dll
ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 0002d3f2

At this rate, short of a second reinstall, I can't figure on any course of action.

EDIT: To answer your second set of questions - WindowsXp and an old Athlon 1.2ghz. It's never given me trouble with ET before.
EDIT#2: Oh and sorry I missed that but I've started the mod both of the conventional ways - first by making a shortcut with the added +set fs_game fritzbot and also by way of the in game mod menu. From the shortcut I recieve the error and stopped code, from in game it just appears to stall completely during the load, though according to windows its still running.

The way is made clear when viewed from above.

Last edited by Valiant; 27-03-2006 at 02:13..