View Single Post
Re: RC for Monster_Plugin v4
Old
  (#3)
Security

Default Re: RC for Monster_Plugin v4 - 21-11-2004

Here is a List of Bugs/Problems from the Monster Plugin I noticed before, if someone, or of course you Bastumm, wants to improve it, or something , but i think it's a lot of work and don't know of someone wants to do it - it's not as important at all.
It has nothing to do with this release, everything is present in Botmans original Version 3.0/the Addon which adds more Monsters too (i think).

- the Barnacle is not really useable, it spawns in front of the Player near the soil, has no death Animation and seems to does not work at all (couldn't put me up/kill me)

- Some Monsters Sounds are Missing/wrong, so the Scientist is completely quiet at all, Barney and hgrunts only play harm/death Sounds and the Garg is playing a wrong Sound (like if you plant a tripmine in HL) when stomping those Red waves to you.

- The Bloater - what the Hell is this Thing ?! Its just a Model hanging around in the Air, without any Sound, Animation and Function

- The Bigmomma has no Death Animation

- Gman tries to walk into the Players - he should at least stop when reached the Player, or be controllable like an Scientist or Barney

So far, just if someone has too much Time or likes to improve the Plugin or something

Last edited by Security; 21-11-2004 at 03:01..