View Single Post
Listen Up, Everybody!
Old
  (#1)
the bindlestiff

Default Listen Up, Everybody! - 06-10-2006

The latest patch, Fritz 0.70b_final, had some errors in the waypoint files. I "think" that I've got them all sorted out.

Here are the changes:
DELETED: et_mor2, vengeance, xdam, railgun -- reason: not ready for release

ADDED: reactor_final, et_ufo_final -- reason: missing from the patch

UPDATED: caen2, fueldump, goldrush, oasis -- reason: older versions were included in the patch

Change the name of the attached Fritz0_fixed.zip to Fritz0_fixed.pk3 and use it to replace the original Fritz0.pk3 that was included with the patch.

We really need to have a central point where all waypoints, new and updated, are stored with revision histories so everyone can be sure to have the latest version of the files. I'll volunteer to take this on. What it'll take from all the waypointers is for you to send me your files when you make changes, complete with a revision history (use TomTom's template). I'll put them into a common pk3 which will have a revision number that will be updated with each addition. This will be uploaded to the forum filebase where everyone can check periodically to see if they have the latest version. We'll have just one master pk3 instead of a bunch of individual waypoint files floating around.

All comments, suggestions, and gripes will be considered. I'm not a bookeeper by desire but we certainly need to keep our files in order!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Fritz0_fixed.zip (759.1 KB, 477 views)