View Single Post
Re: JK-Botti 1.44-beta Src Code Unofficial WIP
Old
  (#9)
sixcentgeorgefr

Default Re: JK-Botti 1.44-beta Src Code Unofficial WIP - 02-12-2020

i emailed the author several times.. and beside i am french.. [ i mean it because i think he is from finland.. finland where france is building for them a nuclear reactor...that theypromised to pay 3 billions..its current cost for france is more around 30's billions../spoiler]... he never answered any email..
it was about metamod-p that he makes either
i also added this pluggin in my first mod using the opposing force dlls ..

my post has nothing to do with the above ;'] text..
i read the link : https://github.com/Bots-United/jk_botti
where the original author speaks about a 1.44 beta himself ..
as he "commit" change 6 month ago .. i wonder if you work on 1.44b or create a 1.45b ..

i try to not be "tricky" but the main good thing in opposing force , beside the grunts friends : torchman and medic + males black-ops and the new aliens ...
are the two giant aliens : with entities managed by the dlls : the eyes and the claws ..
as the code is still "private" even the svencoop is still not able to have them looking real ..in his "coop mod version "

i am asking if you or the original author are planing to use these monsters as "Bots" ??
[i would also take some in my dlls.. sorry i ll do imagine i do the saturday morning "market" ..buying fresh vegetables from around ..[lol] i can 't stop joking..]