Maleficus

Default Re: .plan file - 26-10-2004

==================================================

.plan file for Fritz Bot

==================================================

http://fritzbot.bots-united.com

Plan:

This is my work log.

Its updated whenever I get around to it (this may only be once a day, once a week, whenever). You cannot comment in this thread, if you have a comment, please start a new thread. Basically I use this to let you know what I'm thinking about, what I'm working on, and where I'm at with Fritz.

--- Maleficus

= 10/25/04: version .4 (Internal) =

Haven't worked on the bot much all week. Just bits of code here and there. Real Life(tm) work has been taking up a lot of my time and energy, which was expected for the first few weeks while I get up to speed on my new job and surroundings.

Fritz ISN'T dead, I'm still plugging away, just slower than usual for the next month or so.

A side note: my website needs work. I'm not a designer tho, so I need help. If
you would like to create a new design for the Fritz website, let me know. I'm open to about anything, but I'd like to keep the banner logo (unless you have something better). What I'd prefer is if you made a basic template that I
could test out and look over first, before I decide on whether or not to use it.
You'll get full credit for any work you do. Get with me for more info/ideas if your interested.

Cheers!

Dum Spiro Spero